Author: DSseeing

Do you think "Made in China" means bad quality? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-8-20 23:21:17 |Display all floors
China is using American quality control "experts" to improve the quality of all Chinese made products, does that "change" your mind?  My testimonial is that the "Made in China" product is of very good quality and it comes at a better price for it's value.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-23 14:10:17 |Display all floors
Most of the things that are made of poor quality in China were made by and for western corporations using Chinese labour. There are products made in China tby Chinese companies like Haier and Lenovo hat are very high quality.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-23 16:48:54 |Display all floors
Based on following, you be the judge:

1. Purchased made in taiwan shovel. First time I used shovel the metal bent in half.

2. Purchased made in china epoxy glue. 2 parts, resin and hardener. Mixed according to directions but glue never hardened. Remained a sticky mess.

3. Purchased made in china alkaline batteries in sealed package. Batteries were dead. No charge..

4. Purchased made in china shirt. Washed shirt and 3 buttons fell off.

[ Last edited by canada_man at 2011-8-23 04:51 PM ]
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-23 16:51:52 |Display all floors
MMMM my Chinese friend won't buy their electronics -- he looks to be sure it is made in Japan first.

How goes the service for Chinese made goods? Do you have to speak to someone in India if you have a problem or do you just get to talk to the hand?
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-23 18:40:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by canada_man at 2011-8-23 18:18
3 buttons fell off

this is my biggest gripe with chinese clothing

you always have to stitch the buttons on manually

I swear, when someone patents a cost effective way of fixing buttons they will be rich
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-23 18:42:05 |Display all floors
the best batteries are japanese
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-8-23 23:16:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by DSseeing at 2011-8-12 10:48
We can see things ‘made in China’ everywhere,and I already used it,but some of my friends still think it’s an synonymous of bad quality…
So what do u think about it?

I voted No.
It is true that in China there are a lot of low quality things.This does not mean that there are not good quality products as well.
There are many products which are of the best quality.
If wqe are people who are looking for good quality definitely we can find it in China.There are so many best quality Chinese products ,
porcelain ,textile ,innumerable.

People who compalin about the low quality of the chinese products are the ones who buy low quality things so I do not find it reasonable to complain
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.