Author: expatter

Mass Funerals in Libya after NATO Bombing ......... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-8-11 14:45:07 |Display all floors

Merchants of death

The greedy ghouls inside this Blackrock office won't be mourning.They fund the merchants of death.
blackrock-2009-6-16-14-53-36.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-11 15:34:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-8-11 15:31
And here is my position:

The Nato strikes have victimised civilians again,
The best solution to the Qaddafi problem would be for Libyan civilians to rise up against him in a concerted manner and take their destiny into their own hands.

ya're so very right,
problem is:
a] The majority of Lybian civilians residing in Lybia DO not and DID not rise up against Gadafi...

b] American-French-Uk-and Italian civilians which are ethnic Lybians are so keen to take over from Gadafi...

do we need to talk about a bunch of highly agitated local rowdies which been known to be nothing more than Al Qaeda extremists, addled by hallucinogens slipped into their milk and Nescafé...

One fighter at Brega acknowledged that he was a jihadi—a veteran of the Iraq war—but said that he welcomed U.S. involvement in Libya, because Qaddafi was a kafir, an unbeliever...

what else is new in the UK???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-11 15:40:16 |Display all floors
] The majority of Lybian civilians residing in Lybia DO not and DID not rise up against Gadafi...

they will, they all will, when Gadafi is dead. hahahahahahahahahahaha

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-8-11 16:05:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-8-11 14:28
Well, Expatter: Just your plain opinion: Is Qaddafi a GOOD man, or is he a ROGUE?
No need to prevaricate, play for time or pass the buck.Qaddafi divides people in Libya and outside in two ...

OK ..............

Your reference is Susan Lindauer (Libya reference ).............

Ex CIA and even imprisoned for a while for speaking out ..........

Let us mix in the total lack of evidence of air-strikes in any footage and the rumour mill in Benghazi ............

It is not enough to convince me ..........

France recognized the rebels on 10th March way in advance of the "no fly-zone', that stinks and is unprecedented  .............

Take the idea that Gadaffi has been slagged as being a poor leader and compare that to the economy and mortality rate plus free education and healthcare since he took over and the mammoth water project for the dessert ..........

I just think if it is not broken, don't try and fix it and especially do not use the media to fight wars as with Pulitzer and Hearst and a tradition which is now unbroken .........

The fact that he is an odd-ball and has pocketed billions is still not enough cause for what is happening ........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-11 16:21:22 |Display all floors

Reply #13 expatter's post

you are just an one eyed biased no morals expatter.

you dont know what is moral what is not, I can only suggest you leave the human species. hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-8-11 16:24:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Revolutionar at 2011-8-11 16:21
you are just an one eyed biased no morals expatter.
you dont know what is moral what is not, I can only suggest you leave the human species. hahahahahahahahahahahaha

I am a poster in a forum offering what one is supposed to offer .........

An opinion .........

Nothing more  ..........

And I certainly do not sit in judgement of others for their opinion  .........

Including wankers like you ............

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Um ........

Ha ha  ...............     

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-11 16:41:39 |Display all floors

The Revolts'R'Us Talking Doll ..........

Pull the string to hear one of six unique sentences  ..........

Ages 2 -6 ...............          

[ Last edited by expatter at 2011-8-11 04:50 PM ]
Talking doll.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.