Author: DanseMacabre

Inflation? What inflation? [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-8-10 15:22:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by canada_man at 2011-8-10 15:15

30,000+ is the exclusive "canned package" marriage. 100% catered. The average Chinese marriage does not cost 30k.



I asked my correspondant what she thought, she said £3 -£5 grand would be OK-ISH.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2011-8-10 15:30:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2011-8-10 15:22



I asked my correspondant what she thought, she said £3 -£5 grand would be OK-ISH.


Really? Including a diamond ring for engagement, wedding photos, a banquet and honeymoon travels?

Maybe I'm not being clear. The costs I refer to include all the above...
We are all prisoners of our own device.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-8-10 15:36:17 |Display all floors

Reply #16 DanseMacabre's post

you dont seem to realise . The red packets will cover the $ 30,000 . that is the way it works. hahahahahahahahaha


if you got generous or rich friends, you can even make a profit from your wedding.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-8-10 15:43:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by DanseMacabre at 2011-8-10 15:30


Really? Including a diamond ring for engagement, wedding photos, a banquet and honeymoon travels?

Maybe I'm not being clear. The costs I refer to include all the above...



Rings are a separate thing, im just talking about the actual wedding/reception & photos.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-8-10 15:44:45 |Display all floors
Dress included.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2011-8-10 16:06:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2011-8-10 15:43



Rings are a separate thing, im just talking about the actual wedding/reception & photos.


Oh, misunderstanding.

Well, in that case, four or five thousand quids may indeed suffice to do the trick.
We are all prisoners of our own device.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.