The driver GOT Rmb50,000 Insurance!
That's probably 60 months wages!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-2 12:01:37 |Display all floors

Reply #8 Wahahaha's post

That "fu-ckwit" danse macaber seems to have good attention grabbing methods.

We talked about MODERN SOCIAL SECURITY systems, and suddenly he YELLS "nO compensation for death at work locomotive driver in China"

MAKES US ALL FEEL DEPRESSED at the poor state of affairs in China.......till the "fineprints", Oh! That Dumbwit, poor performing locomotive driver - who didn't stop his locomotive in time GOT the regular WORKMAN'S COMPENSATION of 60 odd months pay from Insurance!

ha ha ha

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-2 12:04:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2011-8-2 11:56

The fcukwit yanks are STlLL paying their bankster robbers year in year out in the form of tax.  You got anything to say to that, d!ckhead?  If you find so much to hate in China why ...

Yeah, and you are paying your dead driver only 50,000 RMB -- 60 months' worth of wages, I heard someone say -- as compensation? Unfair, jealous, aren't you?
We are all prisoners of our own device.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-2 12:08:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2011-8-2 11:56

The fcukwit yanks are STlLL paying their bankster robbers year in year out in the form of tax.  You got anything to say to that, d!ckhead?  If you find so much to hate in China why ...

By the way, may I assume 50,000 rmb is perhaps half a month's worth of your salary?
And what have you got to do with your money? Building a monument for those who invaded your country?

Oh, maybe you have already changed your citizenship. I know rich Chinese love to do that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-2 12:12:00 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-2 12:19:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2011-8-2 12:12

I am remunerated by "fees" and a hedge fund, not salary.

Passports? I have a dozen of those.  And your point is?

Oh, you are also one of them in Wall Street!

My point is: just as you accused me of "hating China so much", may I know why did you change your citizenship if you love China so much?
(provided, of course, you are indeed Chinese. If you are not, I strongly suspect you are just one of those "agents" muddying waters here by inciting hatred between Chinese and the expats.)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.