Author: DanseMacabre

Monument of Japanese invaders established by...Chinese [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-8-2 12:20:51 |Display all floors
Those who professed "they really care about China", could you please give me some answers?
We are all prisoners of our own device.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-2 12:40:39 |Display all floors

right, great insights.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-2 21:10:59 |Display all floors
Where is my answer, please?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-4 08:51:56 |Display all floors
I saw some one (possible Chinese, but more probably, foreigners masquerading as Chinese) accused me of schadenfreude in the escalator thread.

Could you answer my questions in this thread? It seems no one has yet to venture to do so yet.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-4 08:54:47 |Display all floors
Anyone?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-4 09:06:30 |Display all floors
Poor timing and a target market to attract investment. Fukushima has contaminated every inch of the main island and perhaps the island in the north. The great die off is coming and Japan is about to become a 3d world nation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-4 09:17:51 |Display all floors
Apparently, five "strongmen" went to the place and smeared the monument before being turned away by the police.

That's what I call action and bravery. Much better than some here who sit behind their computers all day, bristling at the tiniest criticisms leveled against their government.
smear.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.