Views: 8307|Replies: 10

does the secret really work? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-7-31 21:46:28 |Display all floors
it is occasionally to read the book "the secret", which is really working in real life?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-31 21:49:05 |Display all floors
the law of attraction is basic law as the gravity...from today forward, i will try this way & share the experience of those...and could you share me if it really worked on you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-2 10:45:17 |Display all floors
it doesn't work so far 'coz i expect many people involved.
is it saying " expect what you want, don't expect what you don't want "

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-9 07:35:11 |Display all floors
If I was ever to give you any advice - never ever write the text 'coz'.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-9 07:39:58 |Display all floors
If I can ever give you any advice - never ever write the text 'coz'.  It has no real meaning as an English word - and belittles your intelligence.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-10 22:31:16 |Display all floors
The Secret is basically a dumbed down summary of how Neuro Linguistic Programming can work

Basically it comes down to 2 things, our belief system and conscious awareness.

If we are restricted to operate within our belief systems (you must work hard to make money)  Then you will unconsciously
put yourself into that situation (working hard to make money)  The opposite is also true if you believe (money comes effortlessly)

Unfortunately, changing a belief system is not always easy as it needs to be repetitively affirmed before the unconscious accepts it as fact.

When you think about something.. say a blue car... you are telling your unconscious to bring 'blue cars' into your conscious awareness.

The Secret sells itself on the idea if you just think about being rich.. money will get dumped on you from the sky in millions.. In reality, at best
this 'free money' often materializes as 'noticing' discarded coins on the ground etc..

So basically it works but only if your thoughts agree with your core belief system

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-2 09:09:43 |Display all floors
I'm sorry cervantes01, but I have never ever heard such utter rubbish,

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.