Author: expatter

The Use of Eugenics or Ethnic Hatred to Express Ideas …….. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-7-25 20:40:39 |Display all floors
Ok - so you are against all the 'anglo' threads if you are saying you are against ethnic hatred.

Or - are you saying you're okay with the expression of ethnic hatred?

Which is it?

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-7-25 20:43:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-7-25 20:40
Ok - so you are against all the 'anglo' threads if you are saying you are against ethnic hatred.
Or - are you saying you're okay with the expression of ethnic hatred?
Which is it?
..............................................................................................

I answered this in post #6 .............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-25 20:46:16 |Display all floors
#10  okay - so you are okay with the expression of ethnic hatred.

I guess I am too, to an extent.  I think keeping it open on a public debate is better than pretending it doesn't exist.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-7-25 20:51:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-7-25 20:46
I guess I am too, to an extent.  I think keeping it open on a public debate is better than pretending it doesn't exist.

That is not what it says at #6 ...............

Do you need me to state it again  ..............

Anglo is an American created word and is generic as regard a grouping of certain people with certain stated attributes ...............

I have no problem with the word and I also do not have a problem with Asian, Indian etc ........

Please do not twist the words I have clearly stated  ..........

Both in the CD Comments and Suggestions thread and this one  ..........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-25 20:52:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-7-25 20:46

QUOTE:  I think keeping it open on a public debate is better than pretending it doesn't exist

Now you are catching on ............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-25 20:57:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2011-7-25 20:51

That is not what it says at #6 ...............

Do you need me to state it again  ..............

Anglo is an American created word and is generic as regar ...

Well I'm trying to understand what you are syaing because the 'anglo' threads are all about

"For example when a poster says that the Jewish government is evil, then that is a point of view, but when this turns to ALL Jews are evil then a line has been crossed into eugenics and Nazi ideology.  This expressed against ANY ethnicity is ignorant as it is nothing to do with what the reality may be."

The 'anglo' threads are all about demonizing ALL anglos with mechanic going as far as to say the problem is genetic.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-25 21:55:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-7-25 20:57
Well I'm trying to understand what you are syaing because the 'anglo' threads are all about
"For example when a poster says that the Jewish government is evil, then that is a point of ...

Now you are getting it .........

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.