Author: ttt222

Chinese courier was beaten by a foreign guy due to his glance at the guy's wife [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-7-29 11:04:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Ghosty at 2011-7-28 13:47

I was in a bus and

i witnessed one Chinese guy beating the gf very badly in the street

the worse was MANY people were watching around the sidewalk and cars stopped to watch and

NOBODY  ...

Haha, failed attempt to brainwash world with Western propaganda.

Westerners have higher crime rate than East Asians. Westerners commit more stealing, rape, attacks, murder, and dishonesty. Even Western crime data reluctantly admits this. Add in Native America and the Middle East and Western crimes are the worst in history of last 500 years.

I once read about Westerners in a bar gang raped a white women and the police and court did nothing to punish the Western rapists and white women victim. I read in Great Britain a gang of whites and blacks raped a teenage girl.

Wealthy people should have less crime than poor people, but Westerners have high crime no matter what.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-29 11:08:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2011-7-29 08:17

What about the savages already in China ?

(eg corrupt CCP officials who suck the life out of local communities to line their own pockets)

Emucentral is really Emo-Mental because he is an emo with mental problems. Chinese savages are nowhere as savage as Westerners who stole, raped, performed genocide, tortured, and lied about their savagery against Native America, Iraq, Palestine, Diego Garcia, etc.

Emo-Mental is like the savage foreigner who says China's crime proves China no good, but he ignores Western crimes at least 100 times worse than China's. Criminals also say they are innocent or they deserve better or it's the victims' fault. Same with Westerners.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-29 11:34:25 |Display all floors

Honorable pen!s head

Poor little Honorable Q.................you should stop watching Depsperate housewives and Gossip girl and get a real taste of life.

Western people are not perfect -- and we have never said that we are ---- but the Chinese are now becoming very vindictive towards people in China from the west, because they want to show how tough they can be...........most of it for no reason.

If a foriegner drives a car here ---- he is immediately public enemy no.1........No matter a Chinese person drunk and asleep at the wheel hit his car --- the foriegner will be to blame, simply because he is a foriegner and its easy to get some cash.

Keep waving your torn red flag Honorable dumbas$

[ Last edited by kiwichina at 2011-7-29 11:35 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-30 10:13:50 |Display all floors
well done, john! well done!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-31 07:39:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kiwichina at 2011-7-29 11:34
Poor little Honorable Q.................you should stop watching Depsperate housewives and Gossip girl and get a real taste of life.

Western people are not perfect -- and we have never said that we are ---- but the Chinese are now becoming very vindictive towards people in China from the west, because they want to show how tough they can be...........most of it for no reason.

If a foriegner drives a car here ---- he is immediately public enemy no.1........No matter a Chinese person drunk and asleep at the wheel hit his car --- the foriegner will be to blame, simply because he is a foriegner and its easy to get some cash.

Keep waving your torn red flag Honorable dumbas$

Hello KiwiChina aka Me-ManGina,

Poor little Me-ManGina.................you should stop watching American couch-potato sports, American propaganda news, Depsperate housewives and Gossip girl and get a real taste of life. Superman isn't real and neither are Transformers. The Bible is fake too. It's not Holy. It's written by ancient idiots who believed in magic. Mary was a wh*re not a virgin s*xed by God. Hahahaha. Jesus was a man who suffered from the biggest superstitious ego and his followers are child molesters and hypocrites.

Chinese people are not perfect -- and we have never said that we are ---- but the Westerners are now becoming very vindictive towards people in the Middle East, Northern Africa, Latin America, Russia, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, and many other nations, because they want to steal the world's resources and murder real freedom fighters for another 500 years of Western bloody stolen success. But the world says no way, no more. Now we built up our economy and military to resist Western exploitation disguised as liberation and justice.

If a Chinese makes a mistake, he is immediately public enemy no.1........No matter a Westerner drunk and raping and torturing and stealing and murdering in Iraq, Palestine, Northern Africa, Afghanistan, and many other nations --- the Chinese will be to blame, simply because he is suppose to be happy slave for Western criminals and liars and accept Westerners stealing and oppressing the world for another 500 years. Westerners are so vindictive now that the world resists Western crimes and lies.

Keep waving your torn flag of fake liberation, fake free press, and fake justice Me-ManGina. The world knows the truth about Western stolen and murderous success of the past 500 years.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-1 16:11:59 |Display all floors

Thanks to his lucky star that this local Chinese courier was born some sixty years late. Could anyone imagine what

his fate would be in the nineteen forties when China was under foreign occupations by laowais. If I were the courier,

I would arranged with some friends to return the "courtesy" to this particular laowai for him to remember by for good.

[ Last edited by sansukong at 2011-8-2 04:23 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-1 16:18:21 |Display all floors

Reply #27 seneca's post

Do you find your voice only from underneath your wife's skirt, faggot-fart slime-ball,

parasitic coward?

[ Last edited by sansukong at 2011-8-2 04:21 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.