Author: ttt222

Chinese courier was beaten by a foreign guy due to his glance at the guy's wife [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-7-27 02:15:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ttt222 at 2011-7-25 13:24
One Chinese courier (male) was beaten by a foreign guy due to his glance at the guy's wife in Dongguan, Guangdong province recently, according to the report by Nanfang TV in Guangdong.

Watching ...

the guy wanted to get into a fight to show off to his wife. he is in secure. happens here (u.s.) with some men, not all. i also met that it happens everywhere, having vacationed lots of places!

[ Last edited by drunkendog at 2011-7-29 05:07 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-27 09:16:57 |Display all floors

Reply #21 seneca's post

It is people like you, a faggot-fart slime-ball laowai, who should have been evicted

from China a long time ago. You are simply a parasite to the Chinese people!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-27 11:35:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Chegsyboy at 2011-7-26 11:47

Yeah, that's the kind of tolerance we need to adopt.

My friend was recently attacked by 10 Chinese guys . Why? Because he asked one of them for a light.

It happens both ways, get over ...

Haha. Western lies from Western liar. Typical.

Western crime rate in domestic and international locations are much higher than East Asian crime rates.

The real terrorists are the West. Get over yourselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-27 11:36:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-7-26 21:28
20: Those Chinese phuckwits that rounded on a single laowai should allbedported to the icy lofty heights of Tianshan and be allowwed to slowly starve to death or freeze over.

The laowai that be ...

Criminal and useless laowai should be deported from China if possible but if crime is bad like attacks, then the laowai should be publicly hanged.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-28 06:18:51 |Display all floors
I'd be interested to know if the Chinese guy made any comment or to learn of how he looked at the foreigners wife.

Foreigners here are used to some Chinese making very public showings of disgust when they see a foriegner with a Chinese girl. Sometime visually, sometimes verbal.

It bothers me because I know it bothers my partner but there is nothing to be gained from reacting. And violence in this kind of situation is still wrong even if they are acting as ignorant douches!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-28 11:47:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-7-27 20:03

Atleast you recognise that I am a person, you molecular freak organism! No one regards YOU as human,so if you happen to cross my path outside the China Hotel in Guangzhou, I will be totally a ...

seneca aka sin-a-kid is angry because he can't find a child to molest with his friends who call themselves Holy priests, spiritual preachers, and sacred rabbis.

Then he turns on TV and finds blacks and muslims conquering so many white gold diggers, sluts, wh*ores, and party girls. Hahaha.

White superiority gone! 500 years of exploiting the world with fake news called propaganda, fake liberation and fake justice and the West is still having problems!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-28 11:50:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dragonlover at 2011-7-28 06:18
I'd be interested to know if the Chinese guy made any comment or to learn of how he looked at the foreigners wife.

Foreigners here are used to some Chinese making very public showings of disgust ...

If you don't like China then leave.

The world is sick and tired of Western "liberation" and "justice" that is really stealing, murdering, raping, brainwashing with fake news and propaganda entertainment, and torturing the world to make the West rich and powerful.

In fact, China should kick you out. You are nothing but a dead weight on China. China should only import good foreign things not a flea wealthy with stolen loot like you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.