Author: ttt222

Chinese courier was beaten by a foreign guy due to his glance at the guy's wife [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-7-26 02:08:25 |Display all floors

Reply #14 Revolutionar's post

How could one like you make yourself act and sound so idiotic? Don't you

have better things to do in life other than making a bloody fool of yourself

all the time?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-26 10:05:59 |Display all floors

Reply #15 sansukong's post

you surprise me constantly. Just when one think a sausuk skunk cannot go lower, the sausuk skunk actually go lower. hahahahahaha

now I know you dont even understand Mandarin.

another fraud pretending to be Chinese.

Caught you red handed , dont even understand what is already in the video. hahahahahahahahahahaha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-26 10:16:17 |Display all floors
Well, the foreign guy was wrong to do so but let's make sure which culture/country the foreign guy is from first. In some cultures, that's a big no-no I guess and he may have been following his cultural rules. It doesn't excuse his actions but, if his wife is beautiful, is it not natural for men (unless they're gay) to look at beautiful women? I hope the whole thing is merely a big misunderstanding and nothing more!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-26 10:37:57 |Display all floors
Chinese shouldn't allow foreign savages into China. China police must arrest and beat up this foreign savage and then throw him out of China into the middle of the ocean or into outer space.

China needs to improve its immigration policy and keep out foreign trash.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-26 10:58:31 |Display all floors
China schools and lawyers should teach Chinese the importance of self-defense and the immoral and illegal actions of starting attacks against others.

Otherwise China will become wealthy like the West but high crime and lots of failing social programs like the West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-26 11:47:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Honorable Q at 2011-7-26 10:37
Chinese shouldn't allow foreign savages into China. China police must arrest and beat up this foreign savage and then throw him out of China into the middle of the ocean or into outer space.

Chi ...

Yeah, that's the kind of tolerance we need to adopt.

My friend was recently attacked by 10 Chinese guys . Why? Because he asked one of them for a light.

It happens both ways, get over it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-26 21:50:48 |Display all floors
it's meaningless,if he don't want his wife to be glanced by other men,he should not go out,just stay at home,or stay at their country. his head must be rushed into water.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.