Views: 1278|Replies: 4

What should I do to this pervert? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-7-24 14:52:25 |Display all floors
There is this old pervert who come near my house and whistle. I have dogs and they bark very loudly in response to him. My family members would shout at the dogs to keep quiet so as not to disturb the neighbours. We got good reasons to believe he is doing it on purpose. I have the following ideas to teach him a lesson

(1) Gather some dirty water by mopping the floor and pour it on him since I live in a flat.
(2)Tell my family members to not shout at the dogs anymore because the old pervert likes this.
(3) Go down the flat armed with rubberband and disturb him back. Shoot him when he is not looking and he got no evidence. I'm pretty accurate with rubberband.
(4) Buy some powerful toy pistols that really hurts when the bullet hits you.

Should I ignore him? What should I do? The dogs bark very loudly and it hurt my ears
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-24 20:50:53 |Display all floors
Im confused

do you live in a house or a flat?

This guy might just love dogsor music,like to know what name you will call a real pervert
If they are your dogs then their barking should not be too much of a problem.Should be used to it by now.Dogs get excited , dogs being dogs.
ExJ.H

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2011-7-24 23:38:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by PopularStar at 2011-7-24 14:52
There is this old pervert who come near my house and whistle. I have dogs and they bark very loudly in response to him. My family members would shout at the dogs to keep quiet so as not to disturb  ...

Maybe go out to dinner with him...Get to know  Me, I mean Him oops..
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-25 03:35:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by laincoubert at 2011-7-24 20:50
Im confused

do you live in a house or a flat?

This guy might just love dogsor music,like to know what name you will call a real pervert
If they are your dogs then their barking should not be ...

I live in a flat.

He love my dog yes but I suspect he love me more

How did he know where I live??? There are so many flats situated together.

My ears are very sensitive, when my dogs bark, I can feel something like an echo in my ear.
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-25 03:36:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by snappysammy at 2011-7-24 23:38

Maybe go out to dinner with him...Get to know  Me, I mean Him oops..

He's so old...

and I'm not gay

9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.