Gloria Maria A.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-24 13:45:58 |Display all floors
amy-winehouse4916.jpg
Gloria Maria A.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-24 13:48:45 |Display all floors

You know I'm no good

That song is my favourite. It is magical and she is great!
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-24 13:48:51 |Display all floors
The 27 Club, also occasionally known as the Forever 27 Club or Club 27, is a name for a group of influential rock music artists who died at the age of 27. The 27s: The Greatest Myth of Rock & Roll details the history of the phenomenon.

The impetus for the club's creation were the deaths of Jones, Hendrix, Joplin and Morrison.Cobain, who died in 1994, was later added by some. With the exception of Joplin, there is controversy surrounding their deaths. According to the book Heavier Than Heaven, when Cobain died, his sister claimed that as a kid he would talk about how he wanted to join the 27 Club.On the fifteenth anniversary of Kurt Cobain's death, National Public Radio's Robert Smith said, "The deaths of these rock stars at the age of 27 really changed the way we look at rock music." The 27s: The Greatest Myth of Rock & Roll details the history of the phenomenon.
Some lists include other musicians who died at age 27. Cobain and Hendrix biographer Charles R. Cross writes, "The number of musicians who died at 27 is truly remarkable by any standard. [Although] humans die regularly at all ages, there is a statistical spike for musicians who die at 27.
Gloria Maria A.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-24 13:51:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by PopularStar at 2011-7-24 13:48
That song is my favourite. It is magical and she is great!

my favorite song is "just friends"  i cant breathe when i listen this song
Gloria Maria A.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-24 13:52:04 |Display all floors
AMY JADE WINEHOUSE (14th Sept 1983 - 23rd July 2011)

http://www.forever27.co.uk/27/
Gloria Maria A.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-24 13:52:24 |Display all floors
Hi everyone - we are speechless with sadness at the loss of Amy.  Without getting all melancholy this is unbelievable.  Once again an iconic figure who had a global influence on pop culture tragically dies at the age of 27.  We have had so many emails since this site began but today things have gone a little bananas. You may have noticed a crash or two as thousands have visited us in the last few hours.

We are actually in the process of re-building the site because some doughnut hacked us as well.  Thanks for bearing with us as we try to cope with demand.

Thank you so much to everyone for your messages - particularly those who helped keep us up to date with developments. Our next plan is to get a message board up so people can leave their messages to Amy and her family.  I will do my best to reply to everyone that sent me a message through the site.  For press enquiries please click here.  

This is the saddest job - a new addition to the Forever 27 Club.  Today the world is emptier.  Amy - so loved and admired.

Simon Paine - Forever 27
Gloria Maria A.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.