Author: ttt222

Gay marriage should be legal in China? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-1 11:55:19 |Display all floors
This post was edited by china-israel at 2012-1-1 11:56

Chinese government should find a cure for the mental disease of homosexuality: this condition must be eliminated from China.  

Unfortunately, Chinese psychiatry no longer classifies homosexuality as a mental disease, but as a normal condition.

It's not the homosexual's fault though: he was born that way, but a cure should be found.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-2 22:07:46 |Display all floors
.....i think i am traditional person.in my opinion ,i don't support this behaviour.
china has deep culture background.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-3 05:08:12 |Display all floors
I feel bad for homosexuals: it's not their fault: they were born with this mental disease: the cause could be genetic, hormonal imbalance in the womb, or a combination of both.  But, a cure must be found.  If it's genetic, then these genes must be eliminated from China.  If it's hormonal, then proper interventions must be taken.  If someone was born homosexual, then I think we should be as kind to them as we would be towards people born with other diseases: it's not their fault.  But, it's important that we do find a cure so that no one will become homosexual again.  The whites are all becoming homosexual: is this what China wants?

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2012-1-4 03:02:02 |Display all floors
aziz Post time: 2011-12-15 14:40
You must read more about US related matter.The NY authority legalised gay marriage starting of cur ...

what would you do if one of ytour Children were GAY....
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-1-4 19:11:31 |Display all floors
They are adult now and I didnt teach them like in such way.Our society is not that much free and that is the only benefit we got in our life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-4 22:40:59 |Display all floors
POSSIBLE if China became one of American states...

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2012-2-16 03:49:41 |Display all floors
good Idea....
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.