Author: greatlady

Why the chinese bosses like to push his famale employees to drink? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-7-18 17:46:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2011-7-18 17:32

During the hot air dinner table,if everybody drinks and you drinks only wather, that's not fair.
I mean in China.

and if you are employee of  someone, U will got bad impression and left no ...

I didn't say to drink only water,I said to drink both,after a glass of alcohol ,a glass of water,etc..

My boss is my Dad,I can assure you no one is more important to him.

I don't know if I'm not able to imagine the amounts you are talking( I doubt I can't) about and I don't care,there is an other thread about a schoolteacher that had to do the same,only for her it ended bad.

[ Last edited by Kiki1971 at 2011-7-18 05:53 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-18 17:47:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2011-7-18 10:08
my real question is why the chinese bosses like to push his famale employees to drink with customers?
I do not know if you have similar experiences,but I do. I worked for few big companies ,as lon ...

The first time I was invited from a Chinese supplier for a diner with his employees I was a bit in shock seeing all those young ladies drinking well, I could say some of them like men. The gan bei is common tradition with the guests and it’s an expression of friendship and good future business.

What is disgusting as the first poster explained is to see those old bosses pushing the girls to drink more and more.  Did that boss care about his employees? Absolutely not. He cares only his business and has a good time with the guests.

I feel sorry for those young girls who in a way to keep and protect their jobs, they unwilling accept to drink under the boss’s order.

About that loaban I got a bad impression for his stupid behavior, those girls could be their daughters or granddaughters, many of them living by their own and far from their families and have to take many risks going back home being drunk.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-18 17:49:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by messi30 at 2011-7-18 17:45

The first time I was invited from a Chinese supplier for a diner with his employees I was a bit in shock seeing all those young ladies drinking well, I could say some of them like men.  ...

Is true..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-18 17:59:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kiki1971 at 2011-7-18 17:46

I didn't say to drink only water,I said to drink both,after a glass of alcohol ,a glass of water,etc..

My boss is my Dad,I can assure you no one is more important to him.

I don't know ...

hmm, I do not care either your father is a boss or you are the boss's daughter, the important is when we talked about those unfair things, at least show our sympathy even a little bit.

Life is changeable, and your father would be forever boss to cover and protect you under his shadows? no ,right, how will you handle the billion dollars case by yourself if you are the future boss? will you do the same to your employees?

I had those bad memories in my life when I worked for sbs,Gladly I am not like them even I am the boss today, I've learned how to treat employees in a properly ways with respects. they are my families.

BTW,mixed water and beers made you go often to washrooms, does that look nice when you treat your customers?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-18 17:59:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by aziz at 2011-7-18 10:27
With increasing of biz and econo volume the chinese boses added a new version i.e.put the beautiful young woman of the office to entertain laowei to execute the biz.Here she have to toast with crazy laowei and make him happy.In many cases she have to spend night with client in a hotel.

In the greater competetion market there is no moral but gain your desired option.

I dont see any problem here. ...

If you have daugthers, sisters or female cousins i feel sorry for them, hope they never know what you wrote here.

crazy laowei? excuse me but the only crazy person in that situation is the HOST, the Chinese loaban for pushing the female employees to close a good business

I don't know how much you know about business but let me tell you something
In business you dont need to play other games using young people, just your good products, good communication and your ability to close the deal is more than enough, diner, drinks and other entertaiments is optional and it will depend of the mood and free time of the visitors.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-18 18:01:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2011-7-18 17:26

Do you get really drunk? that made you start to insult ppl?
come on,even you are kidding,never drag the mother of sb's into the bad conversation.
you do have mother too,please.

this for ...

What??
I think you missed out when this all started,it is Chegsyboy who attacked me,with his vulgar language,I had never spoken to him before,but he picked the wrong person.
And yes I go in defense,if he had talked to you in that way you wouldn't have accepted either(remember Kbay??)
I'm sorry but I don't let anyone bully me.

If that is insulting his Mom he shouldn't write it under his avatar ,duh

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-18 18:03:27 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by messi30 at 2011-7-18 17:47

Facing the work competitions ,we have no much choice. Even the customers they may do not want to drink too much to get drunk, but they were forced too. AS the sayings: too warm to refuse.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.