Author: PopularStar

White Men and Asian Beauty [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-7-19 07:39:17 |Display all floors
I think it's that western and Chinese people have different ideas of beauty. Chinese seem to prefer the moon face, flat-faced girls with extremely white skin, whereas western guys tend towards girls with more angular cheekbones and a narrower face and don't mind if the girl is tanned. I've noticed when with Chinese friends that the girls I consider attractive are rarely the ones they like and vice versa, so it's not that western guys like ugly girls, it's just that our idea of what constitutes beauty is completely different.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-19 08:00:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Chegsyboy at 2011-7-19 07:39
I think it's that western and Chinese people have different ideas of beauty. Chinese seem to prefer the moon face, flat-faced girls with extremely white skin, whereas western guys tend towards girl ...

we love curvilinear sexy girls
[b]Mr Smith[/b]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-19 12:19:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by PopularStar at 2011-7-18 20:30

YOu know what? You show read the posts carefully before making comments.

I did not say beautiful women have better personality than ugly women. What I say was, ugly women does not necess ...

so, what is your opinion?
Beuatifull woman have better personality than ugly woman=?
Ugly woman have better personality than beuty woman=?
o
Personality dont have direct relation with beauty-ugly way?

:)
Gloria Maria A.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-19 12:21:31 |Display all floors
Woman with a beauty face is NOTHING if she  you have bad character o terrible personality
Gloria Maria A.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-19 12:23:17 |Display all floors
A REAL man choice a REAL woman, no matter if she is ugly, short, fat, etc.
A REAL man choice a woman for what she have inside her heart, inside her soul, inside her brain.
Gloria Maria A.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-19 12:24:47 |Display all floors
but i really think that all women are beauties, there are no ugly woman in this world
Gloria Maria A.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-19 12:30:18 |Display all floors
Fit and feel?

some places are so well used a freight train can pass through and turn around and come back through?
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.