Views: 9217|Replies: 97

White Men and Asian Beauty [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-7-17 17:17:26 |Display all floors
I have heard many people comment about white man and asian woman couples.

There is an interesting trend. Those asian women are considered ugly by asian standards. I don't want to appear racist and I think what I am about to comment on has nothing to do with racism.

I myself have seen many of such couples and I can only recall one instance where the girl is beautiful.

Is it white men go for personality over looks but I don't think ugly women have better personality as compared to beautiful women.

What I think is, the way human perceive beauty is different.

What do you think?
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-17 17:35:01 |Display all floors
Those asian women are considered ugly by asian standards

Are you saying white men can only get those women unwanted by Asian men ?   There's a million beautiful Chinese/Thai women looking for Westerners for marriage, their motives are another issue.

I suggest most men go for beauty first, its the obvious first thing to hit your eye's.  The advantage i suppose with an ' ugly ' woman is nobody is going to run off with her  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-17 17:41:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2011-7-17 17:35
Those asian women are considered ugly by asian standards

Are you saying white men can only get those women unwanted by Asian men ?   There's a million beautiful Chinese/Thai ...

White men are generally considered hotter so I don't think white men have go for ugly asian women. Hotter because they are exotic and asian women are used to seeing asian men around. That's my opinion. Maybe a real asian woman can explain.

There's nothing wrong with being ugly. What is confusing is that those men must find their asian gf beautiful in their eyes.
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2011-7-17 17:51:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by PopularStar at 2011-7-17 17:41

White men are generally considered hotter so I don't think white men have go for ugly asian women. Hotter because they are exotic and asian women are used to seeing asian men around. That's m ...

shi ping pijiu

shui zaihu:)

Chao Ren VFP

[ Last edited by 1584austin at 2011-7-17 05:54 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-17 17:54:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by PopularStar at 2011-7-17 17:41

White men are generally considered hotter so I don't think white men have go for ugly asian women. Hotter because they are exotic and asian women are used to seeing asian men around. That's m ...

White men are considered hotter ?   There are plenty of ugly white men, one attraction for whites is that China is or was a patriarchal society so its a lot easier for an older Westerner to attract a younger Chinese woman.

Do guys generally like younger women  ?    Sure they do  

Again though the motives come into it-older men are generally thought to be better off materially.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-17 18:03:57 |Display all floors
Patriarchy is a social system in which the role of the male as the primary authority figure is central to social organization, and where fathers hold authority over women, children, and property. It implies the institutions of male rule and privilege, and is dependent on female subordination

They like father figures.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-17 18:26:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1584austin at 2011-7-17 17:51

shi ping pijiu

shui zaihu:)

Chao Ren VFP

What do you agree with?
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.