Views: 1800|Replies: 9

Your view of Prenuptial Agreement. Are you in favour of it? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-7-17 14:09:43 |Display all floors
What do you think of Prenuptial Agreement?

Some men are in favour of it because they don't want to marry a gold digger. They think if the woman is really in love, she should not have any problem signing it.

Some women are not willing to sign because if they did and the husband wants a divorce to marry another woman, they feel used and are not compensated for the husband's infidelity. It puts women at a disadvantage and if they ever divorce due to husband being a flirt, it is very sad and the man don't get punished?

The question is, would you sign a prenup? What is your opinion of it?
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-17 14:12:27 |Display all floors

To get the ball rolling

I'll never marry someone who insist I sign a prenuptial agreement.

9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-17 15:02:18 |Display all floors
It rather depends on what you have to bring to the table in the first place.  If we're roughly equal in careers/assets then no need for a pre-nup.

If ive got most or all of the wealth then you sign honey or on your bike.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2011-7-17 15:46:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by PopularStar at 2011-7-17 14:12
I'll never marry someone who insist I sign a prenuptial agreement.

I would not sign

But I would make someone sign

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-17 16:13:13 |Display all floors

#1 You've got nothing.....

no need to sign, but if you are well off and he/she isn't I would recommend you to do it; else you could very well see how half of your assets run away from you if the marriage runs into any trouble!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2011-7-17 16:24:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2011-7-17 16:13
no need to sign, but if you are well off and he/she isn't I would recommend you to do it; else you could very well see how half of your assets run away from you if the marriage runs into any trouble!

Yes this has happened many times years ago with the super rich stars.

Now I am sure they use this method

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2011-7-21 04:52:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2011-7-17 15:02
It rather depends on what you have to bring to the table in the first place.  If we're roughly equal in careers/assets then no need for a pre-nup.

If ive got most or all of the wealth then you s ...

I've had prenuptial agreements with all three of my wives....I've lost half three times....How can that be.....
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.