Author: aziz

PERFECT HUSBAND [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-7-13 11:04:36 |Display all floors

Be Touchy

Apparently, we touch our wives too infrequently—except, of course, when we are taxiing for takeoff. It pains me to cede any ground, but we're guilty as charged. I know one husband who when he's feeling conjugal actually touches his wife as though he cherishes her character. But in fact, he's hoping to cherish her caboose in a kitchen quickie. She sees through me every time. Did I say me? I meant him.

Nonsexual touch is a potent, underused endorsement of another soul. As you're heading out the door, give her upper arm a quick, affectionate double squeeze. As you're walking into a party or to your table, put a guiding hand, lightly but surely, on her lower back. Some nothing-special Tuesday night while she's standing at the sink doing the dishes, come up behind her and give her a kiss on the back of her head. It should be more than a peck—make it last 1.4 seconds.

Throw in a little grunt of gratitude; its message is only this: "I'm a lucky man." Don't linger behind her. No arms. No hint of pelvic urge. She'll get cranky if she suspects you're cruising for dessert while she's scraping chicken gunk off a baking dish. Just drop the husband kiss on her noggin and get out of there. She'll feel valued.
elderly black couple.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-13 11:53:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by aziz at 2011-7-13 11:01
She needs closeness to feel sexual; you need sex to feel close. This is the fundamental impenetrable puzzle of love. I have no idea what to do about this. But great husbands have this reality in mi ...

What a sexy couple
Gloria Maria A.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-13 12:19:38 |Display all floors
I really like them as they keep trust,faith and did all the needs to protect a family life with love care  respect.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-13 13:56:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by snappysammy at 2011-7-13 04:50

Yeah, far too good for that baldie dolt!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-13 14:39:19 |Display all floors
hard english

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-13 14:47:10 |Display all floors

The Baldie dot is more manly and handsome than you,I believe

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-13 16:38:04 |Display all floors

Be Touchy

Apparently, we touch our wives too infrequently—except, of course, when we are taxiing for takeoff. It pains me to cede any ground, but we're guilty as charged. I know one husband who when he's feeling conjugal actually touches his wife as though he cherishes her character. But in fact, he's hoping to cherish her caboose in a kitchen quickie. She sees through me every time. Did I say me? I meant him.

Nonsexual touch is a potent, underused endorsement of another soul. As you're heading out the door, give her upper arm a quick, affectionate double squeeze. As you're walking into a party or to your table, put a guiding hand, lightly but surely, on her lower back. Some nothing-special Tuesday night while she's standing at the sink doing the dishes, come up behind her and give her a kiss on the back of her head. It should be more than a peck—make it last 1.4 seconds.

Throw in a little grunt of gratitude; its message is only this: "I'm a lucky man." Don't linger behind her. No arms. No hint of pelvic urge. She'll get cranky if she suspects you're cruising for dessert while she's scraping chicken gunk off a baking dish. Just drop the husband kiss on her noggin and get out of there. She'll feel valued.
indian-couple-smiling.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.