Author: PopularStar

Ways to prevent a rape [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-7-16 17:35:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Honorable Q at 2011-7-16 17:14

Once again your post reveals you are drunk with man juice after one of your sacred sessions with priests, rabbis, preachers, and your prison boyfriends.

Oh yeah, stop touching the child ...

I didnt reveal anything

you did it

you confessed

come on, dont be shy

how many men raped you?

before your story be in CNN and Fox start to be popular in CD

you have my symphaty now :P

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-7-16 19:04:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Ghosty at 2011-7-16 17:35

I didnt reveal anything

you did it

you confessed

come on, dont be shy

how many men raped you?

Its not bcs HQ always carry condom.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-17 00:51:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Chegsyboy at 2011-7-12 17:05

Good point. So another helpful hint is; when in Wales or New Zealand, don't wear a sheepskin coat! :-)

Oi! Enough of the sheep jokes please!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-17 08:42:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Ghosty at 2011-7-16 17:35

I didnt reveal anything

you did it

you confessed

come on, dont be shy

how many men raped you?

Yes, I confessed about your love affair with priests, preachers, rabbis, and prison boyfriends. I also told you to stop making loving with dogs and farm animals. Moses and Jesus said, "Thall shall not lay with beasts! Or thall shall be sent to hell!" Hahahaha.

Your boyfriend aziz confessed to me he is getting jealous when you sleep with other men and animals. Aziz wants all of your man juice for himself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-17 09:53:33 |Display all floors

Reply #40 Honorable Q's post

You are honorable?

You must come from a very honorable line of folks

you were not born out of wedlock, right?
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-17 11:53:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by blueskies88 at 2011-7-17 09:53
You are honorable?

You must come from a very honorable line of folks

you were not born out of wedlock, right?

I am much more honorable than Western President Bush who lied about 9/11 (Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth), who lied about liberating Iraq's 9/11 connections and WMDs (war crimes and stealing Iraqi oil and gas), etc.

I am much more honorable than Western black puppet Obama who lied about peace. He supports Israeli war crimes against Palestine. He supports more war crimes in the Middle East and Northern Africa (Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Libya, Dubai, etc), etc.

I am much more honorable than dishonest money printers in US banks. They print trillions for themselves but attack North Korea for printing millions.

I am much more honorable than CNN and Fox news. They say free press is Westerners lying and deceiving the world. Western free press is really criminal press. We don't allow criminals to freely commit crimes and we shouldn't allow Western propagandists to freely deceive the world.

I didn't murder millions of Native Americans and Native Aborigines and steal their land and resources and call it "liberation" or "manifest destiny". I didn't enslave the world and steal world resources with "colonialism".

Did you know Great Britain's Churchill oppressed millions of people in Native America, Africa, the Middle East, India, and many parts of Asia but Churchill said Hitler was evil? Did you know France also called Hitler evil but France was oppressing millions of people around the world with French colonialism? The real dishonor is the Western hypocrite. Compared to them I am a perfect angel blessed by Moses and Jesus. Hahahaha.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-17 12:04:20 |Display all floors

Reply #42 Honorable Q's post

huh?

YOU DID?

how did you do all that?

you are some mighty sheeple person, huh?

power to the sheeple person!
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.