Author: voice_cd

Your Opinion over this forum please [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-7-6 16:38:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2011-7-6 16:26

Well I never pointed a finger at you and if 'not guilty' then you would already know that ............

You do seem to have a thing ove ...

The only one I heard of actually going to cd offices over a user Issue was Netigress, and that was by her own Statement.

The intitial ban for ilea that got extended was what, a week?
why should she have gone from Shanghai to the Offices in Beijing just over something like that?
I'm not taking that?

now, as on my suggestions, maybe also accordingly rename it to cdchan?
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-6 16:45:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by voice_cd at 2011-7-6 16:44
Your Opinion over this forum please 0

1, What are the shortcomings here?
2, What kind of items do you wish to add on this forum?
A friends-making platform
Game hall
Blog
Twitter
Instant communication service
3, Would you choose to register and use actively if we add a blog or twitter service?

Firstly, I thank you personally for taking the time to ask these questions

#1 shortcomings - it is good, but not many Chinese post here. I would try and make it more inviting to Chinese Nationals. Also, the advertising is annoying - the X function on the advertisement often links to a popup. I realise sponsors need to advertise, but there needs to be rules about advertising etiquette.

The freedom of speech is good, but there is limited facility to say anything controversial about Chinese issues. I realise there may be no way to adequately address this, even if there was the desire. However, the present situation may lead to the false assumption that problems exist in the rest of the world but not China.

#2 Game Hall sounds cool. Maybe even host a server for games? A good way for people to play and chat outside of news. This may also bring in more Chinese, who knows?

A blog function would be very good. Especialy in the cultural, leisure time (eg food and travel) section, as well as helping people improve their English or other foreign language.

Personally, I would like a "thumbs up/down" function on posts, or a "say thanks" function for a good post. Maybe using icons like a trophy or smiley, something like that. It would make it funnier.

I might register for a blog. But I don't use twitter (too old).
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-6 16:49:33 |Display all floors
Get rid of the filter!!!!

How annoying when trying to debate when you have to wait hours for a post to be displayed.

Sometimes it seems there is no real reason for it to be caught up in the filter.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-6 16:51:18 |Display all floors
The pop ups need to go.  They are stupid and no value to anyone.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-6 16:53:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by grb at 2011-7-6 16:51
The pop ups need to go.  They are stupid and no value to anyone.

In fact the pop ups made me outrightly using an ad-blocker instead of occassionally clicking a banner.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-6 16:55:35 |Display all floors
to the credit of CD, most of the time I find now that links posted are automatically posted

the filter is annoying, and slows down communication

however, it is much better than the standard fashion in Aussie newspapers, which is brutal
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-6 17:18:39 |Display all floors
what would really nice at least as a temponary gag would be actual geolocation of posters,
e.g. as on karachan.org/int
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.