Views: 4516|Replies: 6

SUZHOU SUZHOU, JiangSu [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-7-6 09:05:41 |Display all floors
Hi there.

I am a 29 year old foreign woman here in beautiful SuZhou, looking to meet someone.

I have been here for awhile, but have had no luck with relationships, as meeting people here is not as easy as it seems.

I am looking for someone who likes to travel, and relax. My Chinese is not good enough for being the main language in the relationship, so English is a must...no need to be very good, but good enough for conversation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-7 14:39:35 |Display all floors

I wil help you

hi,my dear:
  i hope i can help you,my msn:julie0515@live.cn

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-2 19:42:30 |Display all floors
I am Frank and living in  Suzhou, I meet ur requirements. And I am very glad to meet you and help you. Please contact me via email frankzhoulin@163.com.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-2 19:47:50 |Display all floors
I am Frank and living in  Suzhou, I meet ur requirements. And I am veryY glad to meet you and help you. Please contact me via email frankzhoulin@163.com.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-3 09:14:38 |Display all floors
who cheats who ?

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-26 16:55:07 |Display all floors
I'm Simon living Suzhou, would you please to contact with me by mailbox simonsj@163.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-25 13:11:59 |Display all floors
hi there
are you still here
this is Sam living in New District of Suzhou city , I am looking forward to getting your reply and  being friends with you
wherever you are and whatever you do ,keep learning forever

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.