Author: expatter

Chinese Mother 5 years for Killing Twins ............... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-6-30 17:33:38 |Display all floors
Its manslaughter, the sentence is about right i'd say.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-6-30 20:30:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by GreedyHyena at 2011-6-29 21:47
The lenient sentence seems to me reasonable.
It is a crime for sure, but  
obviously this judge took circumstances into account and not just a stubborn "law executioner".

It also seems to me like you.

The judge was right.

There are many explanation of the law

There was no future for the child and no hope for mother.

She also prepared to kill herself.And here the law given a room for her.

So she get lenient punishment.She can now give birth healthy child if she wont
mentally breakdown bcz we are Asian and soft hearted.

Really feeling sorry.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-6-30 21:02:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kbay at 2011-6-30 17:30
The family of these two sick boys should have been give all the help from the local support groups.
Shame on them.
............................................................................................

Good point ...........

Communities should be aware of who needs help the most and work together to provide it locally ..........

Not just leave them to struggle on their own .............     

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-1 12:41:57 |Display all floors

A really tough one

This is a very difficult case --- Its a hard enough life in china with normal kids - let alone handicapped ones. You have to feel sorry for the woman -- but she is not alone in China - there are many others like her who just have to live with it.

You can go around and just kill ( or put out of their misery ) people or kids who have problems. Other wise we would kills 1/2 of society today.

She should have been given a harsher sentence but I suppose leniency should also be granted. Will be interesting to see if any more follow in her footsteps!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-1 13:13:26 |Display all floors
If the problem is yours what you would do??To the participants in the thread.

My childhood friend now a monyed man given birth to a baby with hole in the heart,crippled leg,half paraliesed.Both mother and father suffering from diabetics,one of them was insulin based.Many ask her to have abortion but she didnt.They have more two off spring.On the 6th days the baby faced a open heart surgery,at the age of two and five the kid face two operation to straighthen her legs.Now she is 15 years old ,allways on bed or pram.A 24 hours helper do everything for her.She cant talk but laugh,eat easily and can move two hands.All love her and take proper care.But she donot have any future.

Thousands of family in the world facing same problem.Many of them got cerebral blockade cause brain dead.

My dad and mom faced same problem and we pray a quick relieve from the situation,mean die soon.No operation can be  conducted as the sense will not be normal if apply anesthesia  age up 80.God litsen to us and release them from their pain.

Before take a child both should be check properly and listen to the doctors advise.Dont make a mistake which burn you all the life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-2 01:20:39 |Display all floors
Just found out my other cousin with MD just died last night in the hospital.  They died within months of each other.  But they did have full lives and were a part of our family, so its kind of hard for me to think that killing them as children would of been an acceptable option.  Family is family, and no matter how much I may sympathize with this mother, its still murder.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-2 12:01:05 |Display all floors

The most critical situation in someones life if they have it.May god save us.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.