Author: greatlady

Part of our life- helpless [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-6-28 15:30:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by grb at 2011-6-28 02:54
The use of IV's is abused by the hospitals in China.  Why do you need an IV once a day for 5 days for a cut?  Maybe it is some bullsh1t TCm made from the penis of an endangered white tiger?

I do not understand you well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-28 15:37:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2011-6-28 15:30

I do not understand you well.

I went to a hospital with a cut on my eye.  They put stitches in the cut, like they should, but then they wanted to put me on an IV drip.  They said i should come back every day for 5 days to get IV's.  Totally ridiculous, but I guess Chinese would do that so the doctor thought i would do it too.  Of course this all happened after I has to stand in line for 30 minutes to pay with blood running down my face.  So I guess if you are having a heart attack you better pay up before you get treated.

[ Last edited by grb at 2011-6-28 03:39 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-28 19:37:59 |Display all floors

the docs.suck

Originally posted by grb at 2011-6-28 15:37

I went to a hospital with a cut on my eye.  They put stitches in the cut, like they should, but then they wanted to put me on an IV drip.  They said i should come back every day for 5 days to ...

Not only have to pay first,you have to get a number called Gua ha,then you pay the number,then you get a book,then you can go to see the doctor. it always takes time.at least half hr or more.

as yeterday I was told to get another drops for today,I went there by taxi ,as usual,I got my test results, I got my number,then I met the doctor which is not the one who made  operation for me,he asked if I still have headache,I said,no,then he said you can go home and no need drops,which is totally different sayings than yesterday's doc.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-2 17:07:09 |Display all floors
this topic is really interesting, i 've no idea where the situation happes, like in beijing or other provial.?

anyway, life really helplessness, if you think.  people tend to be more selfish than before, i think my girlfriend it is.

sometimes i firmly believe i am a girl ,not easy to make friends like male or girls, my firnds nearby has married, get rare touch with me, ocassionally feel lonely...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.