Views: 1864|Replies: 15

I luv voice-cd [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2011-6-25 01:54:09 |Display all floors


I really mean it. Not that romantic kind of love.
The type of love I give to chocolate, cars or movie stars.

Doesn't matter guy or gurl
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Glod Medal

Post time 2011-6-25 01:55:51 |Display all floors

That's Nice..very touching

Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-6-25 02:01:05 |Display all floors

Is this the gay thread?

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 7Rank: 7Rank: 7

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2011-6-25 04:17:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by PopularStar at 2011-6-25 01:54


I really mean it. Not that romantic kind of love.
The type of love I give to chocolate, cars or movie stars.

Doesn't matter guy or gurl



I would if he'd dispose of that dildo Snappysammy. wreaking the forum

Never posted a news artical or a picture> just crap after crap

Grow up and move on you stinking Pilchard

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 7Rank: 7Rank: 7

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2011-6-25 15:40:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1584austin at 2011-6-25 04:17



I would if he'd dispose of that dildo Snappysammy. wreaking the forum

Never posted a news artical or a picture> just crap after crap

Grow up and move on you stinking Pilchard

...





Well said Austin

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9

Post time 2011-6-25 16:48:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by PopularStar at 2011-6-25 01:54


I really mean it. Not that romantic kind of love.
The type of love I give to chocolate, cars or movie stars.

Doesn't matter guy or gurl


Oh!  Thanks for your "mistaken love" , and we do know we don't deserve it but we will try our best.

By the way, the love to chocolate, cars or movies stars tends to be irrational and goes out of control. We hope you could calm down and help us better fulfill our commitment.

Enjoy your time in this forum to you and all the forumites!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2011-6-25 17:59:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by voice_cd at 2011-6-25 06:18 PM


Oh!  Thanks for your "mistaken love" , and we do know we don't deserve it but we will try our best.

By the way, the love to chocolate, cars or movies stars tends to be irrational a ...


Quote: "We hope you could calm down and help us better fulfill our commitment."

May I enquire what your commitments are? :)
Watch your thoughts, for they become words.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.