Author: mechanic

U.S. ready to arm Philippines amid China tension [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-6-28 13:00:09 |Display all floors

Reply #16 Kbay's post

I mean SHAOLIN are desparate fellas! Heck! You know what i mean - anything for Cash, Franchise!

Vietnam, Phillipines seems to be desparate enough!
They need cash, BUT USA will be willing to give them weapons to cause "Stress" to China!

USA also knows both states needs INVESTMENT for them to really "Stress" China - so the oil and gas drill sites.
Probably USA will need to strengthen Phillipines, Vietnam NAVY and MARINE forces + to supplement it's USN for such activity!

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-28 17:33:47 |Display all floors

I think you out of your mind????

Originally posted by bobama at 2011-6-28 01:42
hey guys, remember that lots of Chinese factories knee down and welcome US$. without US$ cash, lots of
chinese factories will go bankruptcy and lots of people there lost their jobs. they should s ...

A bankrupt country like the USA have money to lend? You are just a piece of ----tt
LovePeace

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-29 11:12:52 |Display all floors

US$ dominance appears to have still a long tenure!

And I do expect the Americans will be pretty active to ensure their dominance is maintain globally!

It's almost inevitable that the Americans will be "engage" Vietnam and Philippines to "block" China's economic expansion!. In fact, the Americans has been "Global Gamer participant" for a long time.
Just look at the "Russian Bear" problem around the critical states of Ukraine, Belarus, the support the small Baltic trio states and the Central Asian Republics. (Not only are these state have FARM LANDS, CRUDE OIL, NATURAL GAS, COMMODITIES but it give Russia access to a warm water port!) - AND look European Union, USA are busy disintergrating the CIS.

By year 2050, USA will probably join Europe, Asian Trade Route States and since year 2000, China trying to access OVERSEA'S crude oil, natural gas, protein feedmill component, ores and other commodities.

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-3 01:33:01 |Display all floors

BRAVO PHILLIPPINES

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-3 02:12:44 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-4 23:57:55 |Display all floors

Bravo Phillippines

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-5 02:40:22 |Display all floors
A lot of you make the mistake of being unable to differentiate between the US government and US corporations. I highly doubt many huge corporations are near bankruptcy and that's where investment comes from.
bobama; reminding Chinese folks, in a Chinese owned, albeit in English,  forum about what the Japanese did in Nanjing is in very bad taste indeed, shame on you!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.