Author: chasevooz

China Aircraft Carrier Sea Trial "Next Week" [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-7-7 16:30:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kbay at 2011-6-26 23:46

China should start work on destablising the internal political, social and military structures/fabric of Vietnam and the Philippines immediately.

Both these donkey countries ha ...

Hang on, doesn't China have a "no interference in other countries internal politics" policy? Are you advocating that China should break it's often stated policy, which would then destabilise China's international relations? Your idea doesn't compute!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-7 16:33:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by magnetic1974 at 2011-7-5 03:02
England don't even have the aircraft carrier during the world war2 and how could you saids that they are the first to built the carrier in the world.

British are bull----! and liar they also cla ...

Dipsh!t, check again! The RN did indeed have carriers in WW2! During the latter stages of the Pacific campaign, British carriers fared better than USN carriers because they had armoured steel decks vs USN wooden decks, for the most part. Kamikazes played hell with USN carriers when they could break through the AAA cordon! Ummm, as usual, you're wrong!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-7 16:35:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2011-7-5 15:58
Hey Mr. Kiwi!

What happen, why are you no longer in the PRC?
Where are you based now!

Psssst, I find it all very confusing now- not certain the how the "wind" blows.........
Notic ...

Hiya GD, yep, left the glorious PRC but am still in Asia. WRT oil, gov'ts find it convenient to leave higher tax levels as they are rather than cut the price and thereby reduce revenue.
As for me being a spook, nah, just an old retired soldier who knows a lot more than most.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-7 16:37:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Chegsyboy at 2011-7-5 16:00
exportedkiwi is right.

the rest is bull. Listen to the man. He speaks the truth. A concept alien to many here.

Thanks and you're right, the truth is something that many here refuse to accept, more fool them! It seems that objectivity has no place in this BBS.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-7 16:38:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2011-7-6 10:54
I think you are right about the BRITISH being the first to have an aircraft carrier!
British expeditionary forces has long history.

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster

I don't think I'm right, I know I'm right!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-7 16:41:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bobama at 2011-7-7 11:53

You are really another copy of china spokeman Hong Lei: always tells lies and converts things from wrong to right!!! I really feel hideous with his words!!![/c ...

It's a standard tactic of our xenophobic Chinese forumites to twist and turn facts, distort them into something anti-western, you get used to it. It is also a sign of intellectual bankruptcy!
magnetic is right on one thing though, it does appear that you really dislike China....why? China's not so bad, I lived there for almost 8 years and I enjoyed most of my time there, met a great many wonderful folks and was privileged to be able to teach many more wonderful young people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-8 11:16:10 |Display all floors

Reply #48 exportedkiwi's post

How dissapointing, I thought that we have many "Real Life Spooks"......

You know I am just a "interested hobbyist", loves the Movies, and actually studying the state structure, and the economy is a favourite topic of mine since schooldays.

and i am in a mess, everybody seems to "watching me".

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.