Author: expatter

The Western Countries: We invent enemies to buy the bombs ........... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-6-21 21:49:00 |Display all floors
hating the filter today.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-21 21:51:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2011-6-21 21:45

Which lie is that  ................  ?

Oh, of course it isn't is it?,

I mean obviously,

the entire west only consists of you island monkeys and illoyal tax dodging breed doesn't it?.

More convenient for you?
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-21 21:56:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-6-21 21:49
hating the filter today.

I'm OK with it,

I rarely ever get filtered,

one more thing for the haters to hate.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-6-21 22:06:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by LCSULLA at 2011-6-21 21:51
Oh, of course it isn't is it?,
I mean obviously,
the entire west only consists of you island monkeys and illoyal tax dodging breed doesn't it?.
More convenient for you?

Finally the rest of the article has appeared .........

So to your reply ...........

Firstly, I did not write the article .........

And I cited the author ............

So I have therefore not made a personal comment, and that makes your replies irresponsible accusations about nothing ........

Secondly, your derogatory comment about 'Island Monkeys' was first encountered by myself in Bavaria and other backward wannabe Aryan Nazi places further in the east of Europe .........

Never forget, that it was the Island Monkies who came out top in Europe ........

Twice .........

Now, I suggest that you top up on your reading skills before you make a further fool of yourself ..............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-21 22:26:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2011-6-21 22:06

Finally the rest of the article has appeared .........

So to your reply ...........

Firstly, I did not wr ...

Then you merely quoted a likewise similar ignorant id10t,
nevertheless, well he is of your british kin, so still same explanation,
just ask your friends like toto and mechanic et al.

Originally posted by expatter at 2011-6-21 21:15
On Wednesday the Russian ambassador to Nato warned that Britain and France were “being dragged more and more into the eventuality of a land-based operation in Libya”. This is what the defense lob ...In the 1980s Russia watched the same process in Afghanistan, where it took a dictator, Mikhail Gorbachev, to face down the Red Army and demand withdrawal....

any hidden actors this time in afghanistan playing against the US supporting insurgents that anyone likes to mention, as the US did back then?

Originally posted by expatter at 2011-6-21 21:17
Meanwhile, the opportunity cost of appeasing the complex is astronomical. Eisenhower remarked that “every gun that is made is a theft from those who hunger” – a bomber is two power stations and a hospital not built. Likewise, each Tomahawk Cameron drops on Tripoli destroys not just a Gaddafi bunker (are there any left?), but a hospital ward and a classroom in Britain.

Well, I'm OK with those opportunity costs for those affecting britain, as longas it does not spread disadvantages further via EU
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-21 22:28:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2011-6-21 21:17
The belligerent posture of the US and Britain towards the Muslim world has fostered antagonism and moderate threats in response. The bombing of extremist targets in Pakistan is an invitation for te ...

Are you that simple-minded that you cannot understand the complexity of foreign policy?  Creating enemies so we can sell them weapons?  Give me a break.

The US and Britain fostered antagonism in the muslim world because that is where the oil is.  The main motivation for all countries in their foreign policy beyond defense is to protect your interests.  We've done so by putting and keeping people in power that are willing to play our game.  The problem comes in when the population does quite agree and the leader is not strong enough to either force his will or keep the population blissfully ignorant. That is where the antagonism lies whether its in pakistan or in the ME.

Finally in the arab world, there is an awakening.  You can keep on blaming the west for all your ills, or just throw out the leaders that betray your interests to the west.

Finally, there is a real answer.  I don't know why you wouldn't be supportive of this.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-6-21 22:55:36 |Display all floors

OK ...........

Back to the article .........

I find it a very interesting article but I would like to suggest also that permanent war = permanent live weapons testing and research abilities.

Something very valuable for many commercial endeavours, and certain hegemonic governments.

Research on the 'fly' as it were .........

Using real situations and people in a 'real' scenario ...............   

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.