Views: 3437|Replies: 6

Will US join in once there is a clash in south China sea? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-6-20 15:11:37 |Display all floors
Obviously, US would and have already got involved in the complicated issue of South China Sea and US want to keep his traditional role as a balancer in the region.
I saw many many thread and posts here about the potential clashes. US would join in an anti-China alliance against China once a war or conflict breaks out. I doubt it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-20 16:12:53 |Display all floors
Oops, seems no one care about it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-20 16:21:50 |Display all floors
the story is about China and how someone in China wants to be the new Admiral Zhange He.

but the plan will back fire because this is 21 century not 15 century.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-6-20 18:40:21 |Display all floors
US genetic typography is create a trouble,join in the trouble and get benefitted from trouble.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-20 18:54:51 |Display all floors

Reply #4 aziz's post

China wants to go back to 15 century? hahahahaha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-21 06:43:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by desperado123 at 2011-6-19 23:11
Obviously, US would and have already got involved in the complicated issue of South China Sea and US want to keep his traditional role as a balancer in the region.
I saw many many thread and post ...

My call is that there will be two fronts.

One front, "which is the hot front" will likely be supported and armed fully but not intervened directly and militarily by the Americans. America's aim in this front would be aimed at dragging China into a kind of Chinese Vietnam or a Chinese Afghanistan of sort and it's objective" to break China's back both economically as well as militarily as did the Soviets in the '80's. The hopes of this objective: to cause an economic and military collapse of the PRC from the inside out as did the Soviets.

The other front is a one on one face off (the staring in each other in the eyeballs) so to speak between the US and China no direct military confrontations ovwer the fear it will result into an all out nuke exchange but plenty of Panmunjom's to be had between the two as the fighting between Nam, China and Manila gets super hot.

All three parties including China will of course run a hefty monthly statement and the rest I'm sure you guys too have plenty imaginations.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-24 04:13:34 |Display all floors
THE USA DOES NOT NEED TO USE MILITARY FORCE AGAINST CHINA!!!

CHINA IS UNDER THE CONTROL OF THE USA!!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.