Author: BingDing69

CPP realizes Nuke MAD status will guarantee Chinese Race to survive on Earth. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-6-21 03:17:47 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-21 05:58:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by BingDing69 at 2011-6-20 11:17
MAD status is the only thing that  will guarantee China's 2 Billion People's Lebensraum, (living space and food and energy supply)  on Earth.

Sadly Bing, and I don't think you or others here are going to appreciate what I am about to say, but, we are going about "the staking to the claims to these additional living spaces for our 2 billion head population to be all in the wrong way" -- as in the following case for examples...

Flash: http://www.chnqiang.com/article/2011/0620/mil_46207.shtmlhttp://www.chnqiang.com/article/2011/0620/mil_46207.shtml .

I mean in a world where the saying "survival of the fittest and where the Chinese senses of wholeness is concerned", I'm afraid that the trend as the above will but one day come back to haunt us as Chinese males, as well as females, I suspect, "ARE ENCOURAGED by POLITICAL AIM's and AGENDAS' to spread Chinese genes far and wide as a means of winning far away hearts...

But God!!!!!  If in a few Generations of the above, where will our God blissed and prized possessions as China's 四大美人 which I take deep pride in and which are still in abundance everywhere in China be if -- we stop interbreeding amongst our own genesis (meaning East Asian family of man) but instead having to be marched like soldiers far and wide to spread their genes for political interests?

I mean it's bad enough having to take in and accept what I would term as "两头不到岸'" beings as is in the case we know of in the Hong Kong entertainment scene. But, to be encouraged to go as far as to another galaxy altogether as if an army working ants to spread their genes is just a little too much for me.

God! I hope I'll never have to put up with anything that's anything less than a member of the family of East Asian man as member of my household because that would amount as if a sharp and long dagger being stabbed deep into my Chinese heart.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-21 06:57:48 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-21 12:35:03 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-21 12:38:37 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-21 21:04:14 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-21 22:22:46 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.