Author: gqjsy6688

how can i believe my husband [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-6-18 21:14:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Oriane2011 at 2011-6-17 16:26
in this state,will you revenge that insult ?

thank you so much. yeah, i want to do, but i cant.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-19 05:43:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by panajigoa at 2011-6-17 20:11
Yes first of all i sympathize with you. Look now what has happened cannot be changed..no body can go back and change history. Every time u are with him, u will think of how he has spent time with h ...

thank you so much. thanik you for understand me. yeah, its me now. no one change everything. forgot history. its so hard for me. i have a daughter . i was  happy to stay with her.  my daughter is going to university. i will be alone.how can i believe my husband ? everyday he works with his gf. i dont know where was he and what was doing with her? i cant stay with him. his gf married and has a child. i talk with her about this. i feel She doesn't know shame. sometime i want to tell her husband but i worry about my husband . if her husband know everything , my husband would be injured.but i want to my husband has a lesson. i want to help my husband to  bestir himself.
my husband said to me that he no longer to contact her. how can i know it ?i want to trust him but i cant.. its so pain in my heart.. i dont know the future. maybe the best thing is that i kill myself. all is over. no pain no sad .........but my daughter , my mam , his parent  and my best friends will be hurt.!!  help me !  yeah i know no one help me !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-19 07:29:26 |Display all floors

its enough, time to think in yourself

Originally posted by gqjsy6688 at 2011-6-17 14:35
i am not happy.
4 months ago i  confirmed my husband extramarital affair. i  cry again and again. i was so angry that his gf is his co-worker. he cheated me and  hurt me deeply. he cheated me for ...

I always said
To have a calm and peaceful life never get an affair, relationship or games in workplace, even you are single.

"Accidents" anyone can have it and always there is time to corrected IN THE RIGHT TIME

The husband is a cheater, totally a cheater, 4 years is long time, what your husband has is not a simple affair, she is part of his life  and while he is working in that place he will meet her again and again.

If i were your husband and i want to give you back the trust and happiness i will leave the job inmediatly. i will value you more as a wife and as a mother of my daughter, If there is love honestly your husband should cut it any link with that woman and to start to look for another job, but seems that option he didnt considerate it yet.

While you are living with him, while he is in that job your life will be miserable, even you tried to forgive him, IS  HIM who has to do everything to change and improve the situation, to erase those pains that is killing you. They betray in a marriage is terrible and if at this time he did nothing for you, its time to leave him, you deserve a better person as a love partner. Dont worry for your daughter, she is innocent in this situation, his father should has to support her being with or without you, that's by law.

If you take the desission to leave him
things will seems more complicate for you and is in this case when your family should support you
Talk to your parents, sister, brothers, cousins about your situation, it will be a challenge but somebody have to support you, if some people give you their back, keep going, its not the end of the world. Find a job, enroll in a gym, or take some classes of something you like, see the world different, You can do it.

A wonderful woman is who keep her beliefs, who fight for better future, who keep her dignity, who face the life different when there is not odds, what is more important, who loves herself first and who shows in front of everybody that nobody can beat her

I think you are that kind of woman, for your daughter, do the right thing

Is better one big cry, one big disappointed and one big pain and file the divorce than to keep married to somebody who already bring you down and to have a MISERABLE LIFE  with him

Best of lucks :)

Come on people

Applause for me please   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-19 08:29:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Ghosty at 2011-6-19 07:29

I always said
To have a calm and peaceful life never get an affair, relationship or games in workplace, even you are single.

"Accidents" anyone can have it and always there is tim ...

thank you so much. thank you for understanding me. glad to read your messages. i am crying now. i have a good job. and he has a good job. i dont want he lost his job. if i told anyone he will have no face to colleagues. i cannt do it. i even cant tell his parents , my old brother ,my old sister and anyone. i can  only bear everything . its hard for him to find new job. he is now 44 years old. actual he doesnt know how to do. he told me he wants to kill himself with me. i dont know . you know i want to divorce but i cannt . his parent dont agree to me. in their eyes, his son is nice and i am a good , honest, nice , filial piety lady. they do like me. and i cannt hurt their heart. when i married , we lived together. i care my husband his grandmonther and his partent. i teach my daughter . i do my best for my daughter and my family. my daughter is great. everybody admire me.in their eyes my life is so happy. i have a good job. i have a smart  daughter. but actual i am unhappy. thats my pains.
i am a traditional woman. i dont hope my daughter , his parents , my mam , and my close people are unhappy for me. so i have to keep a secret. ,bear pain and suffering alone. i have to live for them. i amnt me .i am only my husband"s  senior nanny. i am only he occasionally to discharge the tools. no love no sex......

i do like read books and listen to music. i read Tang poetry Song lyrics. sometime i   create  poems . all do this i will foget everything. in the past time i stay with my daughter , care about her , teacher her to study the   piano for 10 years. so she is great. but now she is leave me to go to university. i will be alone.
thank you for helping me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-19 10:10:59 |Display all floors
Ask yourself, if you still love him, give him the chance. But cheated again, kick him out of your life.
I know it is very painful for you to struggle this, but being courageous. Time will cover all of things, though the pain will be still in your heart deeply, it will fade from your memory.  The question is time. I know it is difficult , and others not like you but me are just giving you advice, but we wish you happy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-19 14:17:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yukeealice at 2011-6-19 10:10
Ask yourself, if you still love him, give him the chance. But cheated again, kick him out of your life.
I know it is very painful for you to struggle this, but being courageous. Time will cover al ...

thank you so much, thank you for understanding me. i want to give him the last chance. but i dont know how to believe him. yeah, its very painful for me everytime. . time will  changer all of things, though the pain will be still in my  heart deeply. i will try to make me happy by myself. best wish for me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-19 15:12:05 |Display all floors
test

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.