Author: gqjsy6688

how can i believe my husband [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-8 09:35:50 |Display all floors
This post was edited by markwu at 2012-1-8 09:38
gqjsy6688 Post time: 2012-1-8 08:50
thank you so much. i understand . thank you for giving me proposal.  everything i did alone is all ...
  1. i think i will tell his boss, but its bad way for him . so i give up.
Copy code
See, you still have a caring heart that tugs you away from exacting revenge.  Yes, we shouldn't let bad emotions affect our judgement leading us to add to the pool of wrongs done.  

In the end, it doesn't matter on whom a wrong is done.  One should try one's best not to do a wrong that will add to more grievances in life - a wrong done on someone else will boomerang back one day as an unexpected bad result on oneself.  That is one of the moral laws of life.  

We can only break this unwritten law if our action leads to a result that will be an improvement over the situation caused by the first wrong.  Even then, we will still have to face up to possible consequences we cannot see at the time of reacting.

Think about that with a quiet mind at a quiet place.

Next, as you say, it may be good to go away for a while.  But why do you have to leave the country? If it is a big country, you can always move to another city for a while.  But that would also dislocate your daughter from her schools and friends, wouldn't it?

Why not this way? -> have a word with your family to take care of your daughter for a few weeks while you take off by yourself to go somewhere else as a break from your routine. A change of environment might well be a positive tonic for your flagging spirit.

You may want to share some free time with your friends.  When doing do, try not to talk about family matters.  Your objective is to detox yourself, not get supporters to remind you of what you are trying to forget.  And you need to forget so that negative thoughts don't prey on your mind which may end up influencing you to do something your heart will later regret. Yes?

After sometime by yourself to regain your equilibrium, return back to your daughter and family with a cheerful smile and uplifted spirit.  Bring your daughter a surprise present.  Your family members as well for taking care of her.  This shows you remember and value them despite your own problems. This shows you can think of others before thinking of yourself.  This shows you have the inner courage to overcome any obstacle in life.  No?

Take life one step at a time.  Because life's events come to us one stage at a time.  It has been said that each human being will be given at least one crisis in her.his lifetime.  Maybe you are facing yours now.  If you hold onto good thoughts and remain compassionate to all - including yourself - then you already have the means to overcome the crisis.  If you let the crisis affect you until it changes your inner character and conviction, then the course of your life may change downwards because your mind has changed the way you look at things and situations from positive to negative.

I know it is hard. Because women have that special quality of giving their all to their men. They associate their lives and identities with their men so if those two measures are affected, it is natural to be terribly affected inside.  

That sad feeling may however spread over to your daughter who is innocent to the situation.  You should do everything you can to maintain normalcy for her so that even if she can see through the cover, she will appreciate later when she grows up how much her mother has held herself up for the little one she loves so much.

There are a few more moral laws of life.  But for today, one is enough.

Now, smile, make yourself a hot cup of tea, sip it slowly, and take it from here one step at a time. You'll be alright. (If still not, talk to the mods)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-8 15:45:15 |Display all floors
markwu Post time: 2012-1-8 09:35
See, you still have a caring heart that tugs you away from exacting revenge.  Yes, we shouldn't let ...

yeah, i read messages from more times. thank you so much.  i didnt think about that thing a quiet mind at a quiet place. just now i want to cry when i was wit him. its hard to forget everything for me . it seriously impact me. yeah, i dont want anyone that a wrong done on some else will boomerang back one day as an anexpected bad result on oneself except her.
as i talked with her one day,she even was rampant face up to me. i want to hit her like most woman. but i cant. i am a highly cultured and steeped in propriely. i was anger in my mind so much. i know her husband and her family member.
i give enough her face.she is happy yet not any drrect. why do i have to pay for the pain?
my daughter studies abroad now. i miss her so much.
no one help me . no one. i  cant share some free time with my friends. as my friends feel that i am so happiness.

i will never realize how strong i am untile i have no other choice but to be strong.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-21 05:36:08 |Display all floors
gqjsy6688 Post time: 2011-6-19 05:43
thank you so much. thanik you for understand me. yeah, its me now. no one change everything. forgot ...

If you leave him and put your kid into care you can stay in your house alone because noone will help you &go on internet forum everyday so you have something to occupy the misery these people have made of your life. one day you will die and you wont be sad anymore.
It was perfect just a big forehead ask the people in the area before the desecration began who tuned in miss world every year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-21 14:51:16 |Display all floors
Hi gqjsy6688,

Don't think too much, men are always like that. 99% of the men did the same thing to his wife or gf, it's too bad you found out. Believe me time will heal the wound.

When a man has money, he becomes naughty!
When a lady becomes naughty then only she has money!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-31 14:39:31 |Display all floors
'love is not blind' shows stuff has shelf life, and love? Why do we expect our love doesn't spoil ? It depends on his faithfulness to whether give him a chance or not. At the same time , you should change yourself . Let him know that losing you will be the most terrible fault in his life.{:soso_e130:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-23 17:09:01 |Display all floors
dear, i though you take your housand are too good. then he'll thought everything is a matter of course. so don't take your husband as a matter, be doing yourself.  even you forgot him, but he need to leave that company to prove that he's really wanna be right back, even that's a very very good company.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-23 17:33:57 |Display all floors
Its called Divorce in the western world but in a Chinese world some ladies seem to tolerate these extra  marriaged affairs; I do not know why, but i think it is from the old culture for a Husband to have 2 or 3 wives or extra sex partner ; (Divorce) do it and do it fast; and get as much as possible from your husband.
Playing Mahjong in Hangzhou world competition.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.