Author: glopis

China is wrong now [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-6-17 11:06:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Chegsyboy at 2011-6-17 10:51

Ya se puede ver Glopis, lo de que hablaba.

That's exactly the kind of troll I was talking about. It is considered dishonorable for any story of unhappiness to leak into the media here. They  ...

yes u right, but i dont feel scary about they, ellos solo me producen nauseas
Gloria Maria A.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-17 11:07:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by glopis at 2011-6-17 11:00

darlingall this news is no rumors??? u think thta i have to lost my time with rumors, i talk about facts, u can see it is new york times, dailymail.uk, washington post, elmundo.es, elpais.es; ...

Dear lady, the protest you mentioned was triggered by someone's rumour on the internet.  

You also said "there are a lot of protests" in China. Please ask any people you know in China, how many of them have seen protests around them recently?  Ya, those media you mentioned are too willing to exaggerate bad things in China. They would tell you a revolution is taking place in China even if they see two dogs fighting in the street.

[ Last edited by NE_Tigress at 2011-6-17 11:10 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-17 11:08:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2011-6-17 11:03

There. You have exposed your position already.  WHY is it that everything in the Western media are "facts" to you?  Do you not have the BASIC facility to sort facts out f ...

jajaja! In what world did u live darling??? If u wanna be a blind u dont have to lie at other people, they dont wanna be blind like u.
A big kiss to u
Gloria Maria A.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-17 11:10:37 |Display all floors

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-17 11:10:58 |Display all floors
China unrest as hundreds protest against Taizhou land grabsRiot police and locals clash in village after local government boss accused of stealing compensation payments
Associated Press
guardian.co.uk    Thursday 16 June 2011 10.53 BST Article history
Gloria Maria A.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-17 11:12:57 |Display all floors
It is no malicious, i have some chinese friends, and they dont know about it, why they dont know, because u goverment dont wanna that they know, but this is a fact, this is the right people, information dear INFORMATION!
Gloria Maria A.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-17 11:15:17 |Display all floors

Reply #24 glopis's post

welcome to the great CD forum where Truth masters tell you the truths. hahahahaha.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.