Views: 47554|Replies: 880

China is wrong now [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-6-17 10:24:20 |Display all floors
What happen in China now...Why there are a lot of protest in some China cities......???
please dont delete my post again ^^"
Glopis
Gloria Maria A.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-17 10:26:21 |Display all floors
Is very disgusting that u people delete my post.
why feel so scary about it?? this is world news...what is wrong with it??
Gloria Maria A.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-17 10:29:42 |Display all floors
We don't hear about it in China and every newspaper, TV and Radio station has government censors working there full time to ensure strict censorship. We would comment if we had news, but we don't. Chinese nationals who use this forum will never comment as they only want to criticise foreigners as they believe we are the cause of all evil in the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-17 10:30:17 |Display all floors
Chinese migrant workers revolt following pregnant woman’s treatment
BEIJING — Police in Guangzhou province sparked a weekend of violent protests last week when they pushed a pregnant migrant worker to the ground to force her to move her food stand off a road in the town of Xintang
Gloria Maria A.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-17 10:32:42 |Display all floors
all newspapers of the world are talking about this, there are some protests in come cities of China....very sad... the photos are terrible...but i cant upload any pic here i dont know why??  T^T
Gloria Maria A.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-17 10:33:36 |Display all floors
Claims of injustice spur wave of unrest in China

ZENGCHENG, China:  Pulling out his camera, Zhu Bin grinned and pointed as he scrolled through the images. Two cars sat ablaze against a dark sky in one picture, and in the next, thick rows of police tried to keep order with riot shields.
Gloria Maria A.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-17 10:34:07 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.