Views: 4749|Replies: 37

A student suicides in a classroon in Chang'an University of China [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-6-16 16:58:12 |Display all floors
A student suicided in a classroon in Chang'an University in West China's Shaanxi province. It was reported that the student felt hopeless about life due to his failure to get the graduation certificate. How poor the student is!  More psychological aids are needed for Chinese youngsters!!!

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-6-16 17:02:14 |Display all floors
WOW! How fragile Chinese students are!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-16 17:08:44 |Display all floors
"More psychological aids are needed for Chinese youngsters!!! "

So true. There are many unhappy kids with no-one to talk to about their problems. Sometimes it appears that the whole situation is impossible for them, poor kids. I agree there should be lots more provision of counsellors and educational psychologists. Maybe the education programme could be changed too, as there is too much pressure at exam time and no continuous assessment. It's ridiculous that all those years of study and everything is reduced to a couple of hours on the final day. It's just wrong. Too much for many kids and the pressure cooker just blows.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-16 17:24:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ttt222 at 2011-6-16 16:58
A student suicided in a classroon in Chang'an University in West China's Shaanxi province. It was reported that the student felt hopeless about life due to his failure to get the graduation certifi ...

I didn't hear this university.

Xi an University is official school.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-16 17:27:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Chegsyboy at 2011-6-16 17:08
"More psychological aids are needed for Chinese youngsters!!! "

So true. There are many unhappy kids with no-one to talk to about their problems. Sometimes it appears that the whole si ...

To get final certificate,really need to work hard on that not only the study also staying good relationship with few important teachers in case they put bad statement on final review reports.

I remembered I bought a teacher nice gold earings for final finish of the school.
seriously.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-16 17:28:08 |Display all floors
Is Chang'an the old name for Xi'an?
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-16 17:29:03 |Display all floors
will have to check
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.