Post time 2011-6-16 00:05:09 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-16 00:08:20 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-16 00:34:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by BingDing69 at 2011-6-16 00:05
According to latest data, China will accumulate up 10,000 nuke warheads by 2020, as the country expanding secret plutonium plants working very hard, 24/7 to generate new materials. ...

Since this is a secret, then why you publish it in internet?

Try use your brain before becoming a qualified liar.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-16 02:22:56 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-16 06:13:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by BingDing69 at 2011-6-15 08:08
CCP do not want war,

but its super super important to let Evil USA know that it has NO major advantage over China.

And this new upcoming MAD status is only the beginning.

We are not bold enough to put the Americans in a state of self awareness. Like the recent South China Sea spat for instance, before a shot was even fired, already Beijing is showing signs of compromising by issuing the statement [we won't use force] as Vietnam and the Pinoy's are rubbing their thumbs in their noses at us by settling in the Islands and collaborating with the American by engaging in joint military exercises right in front of our nose. We need the likes of General Yuan who I am sure would not let things like that go by unnoticed.If I were Beijing, I'd order the South Sea Fleet to sea to confront not the Vietnamese, not the Pinoy's, but the USN. It's the only way to let the Americans hear us loud and clear. Once that problem is solved, the likes of Nam and the Pino's automatially and naturally falls into their rightful place.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-16 11:54:15 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-16 22:06:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by BingDing69 at 2011-6-16 00:05
According to latest data, China will accumulate up 10,000 nuke warheads by 2020, as the country expanding secret plutonium plants working very hard, 24/7 to generate new materials.

This means it ...

Oh, and by accumulating 20,000 warheads, China proves it's no first strike policy or does it merely want to be able to obliterate all who may strike at it after she fires the first strike. To be honest, I don't trust China, militarily or politically, one bit. This doesn't mean I don't love the place but, such actions speak much louder than words!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.