Author: DSseeing

Virginity or life, which values more? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-6-17 16:13:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by DSseeing at 2011-6-17 13:04

If you are a guy, that ll  be fine to fight back if anyone wants to rape you.  what about a girl? what's the oddof winning it ?

Girls must fight back ,what do we have to lose??Kick in his weak parts as hard as you can,poke his eyes,bite,scratch and scream your lungs out,you might have a chance of getting away.Unless he points a gun at you ofcourse,or if is a gang,then no good chance and  better do what they want and hope they let you live .

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-6-17 22:39:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kiki1971 at 2011-6-17 12:52

I was lucky indeed and I hope it wont happen again!But ehm..actually what I wanted to say is IF happens someone get in your house,make his life difficult,attack is the best defense.Don't wait ...

That's too dangerous unless you got a weapon in your hands OR you can play Kong Fu. What's the most deadly weapon(other than guns which are illeagal in China) ? Knives, once there's a slight cut in your artery, You' re dead. So what's the first thig  you must do if you confront a guy with a knife?   RUN for your life. If you can't , try  some maneuver.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-17 23:16:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by DSseeing at 2011-6-17 22:39

That's too dangerous unless you got a weapon in your hands OR you can play Kong Fu. What's the most deadly weapon(other than guns which are illeagal in China) ? Knives, once there's a slight cu ...

I know guns are illegal,so is breaking in or raping a girl!! I mean to attack when you have no other solution,if you can escape ofcourse you must do so,no way try and play a hero!Like I said before I learned to defend myself (every girl should learn)and I was holding a knife,but I rather avoid if possible.The guy wasn't going to break in for a chitchat,he probably would hold a weapon aswell!It was in my advantage that I heard the guy trying to open the door,so I could scare him away by making him think there were more then 1 person in the house.
The first girl had no chance,she didn't hear him come in  and was caught by surprise,even if she cooperated he wouldn't had let her live,she saw his face,she knew who he was?!That's why I say in that case what you have to lose?Fight for your life!

Or are you suggesting she should have stayed calm under the circumstances and seduce the guy ,making him think she was atrackted to him,offering him a condom?That would have saved her life?Are guys that dumb?I mean really???

[ Last edited by Kiki1971 at 2011-6-18 12:25 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

anonymoustext
anonymoustext  Post time 2011-6-18 19:47:54
This post was edited by Anonymous at 2015-2-9 05:39

Deleted.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-6-20 17:18:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by alicebrooke at 2011-6-18 19:47
There needs to be a radical overhaul of Britain along the entire spectrum of that which is required of a healthy state of being. The regime must be dissolved immediately. Since change is unlikely t ...

What are you talking about? You're in the wrong thread

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-22 00:11:32 |Display all floors

The title of this thread is totally wrong

Originally posted by DSseeing at 2011-6-15 16:18
Yao Jiaxin is dead. Maybe there were people who sympathized with him. But people wouldn't show any sympathy to this guy(whose surname is Xie) if he got a death penalty. He was brought to the interm ...

Its a sad story but its not about virginity or life
It was an event where the situation turned terrible bad for the girl
she had a normal reaction to defend herself, not her virginity (btw the article didnt say if she was virgin or not) she wanted to fight for her life
anyway
i agreed if there is not other way to avoid the situation, to fight is the only way to try to survive.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2011-6-23 02:34:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by DSseeing at 2011-6-20 17:18

What are you talking about? You're in the wrong thread

:
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.