Author: DSseeing

Virginity or life, which values more? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-6-17 02:39:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kiki1971 at 2011-6-16 15:14
.then I got an idea and made him think there were a lot of people in the house by making a lot of noise,opened the tv loud and opening all the lights,luckely that worked he got scared and run away,phew

you are a very lucky person!! and that's a good idea, i shall remember it just in case something like that ever happen to me >.<

from a rational point of view, it'll be better to protect one's life. but if i were in the girl's position, i don't think i would be able to just sit by and let him rape me calmly! >_<!!

the moment women stop fighting for their virtues is the moment men start exploiting it and taking advantage of it. this is truly a dilemma...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-17 05:19:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by arsenalx at 2011-6-17 02:39

you are a very lucky person!! and that's a good idea, i shall remember it just in case something like that ever happen to me >.<

from a rational point of view, it'll be better to prote ...

This is a very sad event. I this situation what can one do. Its easy for people to say, she should not have fought back.
But in such an intense moment one can not think straight and your nature instinct will take over the actions you take.
In life, the nature thing for to do is defend with being attacked.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-17 10:00:44 |Display all floors
Virginity here is a side issue. Sexual assault is just another kind of physical assault, does not matter if the victim is virgin or prostitute, saint or sinner, man or woman - this is an attempt to hurt someone physically. The judge can decide later if there should be stronger punishment because the victim was more vulnerable or was hurt more.

The important question is what to do in the case of physical assault? Is it better to fight back and risk injury or is there a great risk of injury by not fighting back? My general response is that we should fight back. In a situation like this will the attacker be satisfied with just sexual assault or having finished that will they then decide to kill anyway to try to protect their identity? If it is a case of simply robbery then hand over anything they want then let the police deal with it - money/possessions can be replaced, if it is a direct physical assault sexual or otherwise I think fight back.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-6-17 12:12:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by DSseeing at 2011-6-16 11:54

Actually, my girlfriend said the same thing yesterday. She said "Just give whatever he wants, you never know how crazy he can be. Life values more than anything, if it's gone, everything m ...

Every girl are not same in the feeling of their dignity.

Its sound like NY police advise the ordinary people to keep some cash in pocket to save their life.

Is Chinas law and order situation gone so worsen that a advise need to the girls  to cooperate the rapist??

The law should be amended.Shame.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-17 12:52:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by arsenalx at 2011-6-17 02:39

from a rational point of view, it'll be better to prote ...

I was lucky indeed and I hope it wont happen again!But ehm..actually what I wanted to say is IF happens someone get in your house,make his life difficult,attack is the best defense.Don't wait to see what his intentions were,why he break in,he will kill you anyway because his afraid you will report him to the police!!!You have to fight for your life!

[ Last edited by Kiki1971 at 2011-6-17 12:53 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-6-17 13:04:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by maxplus at 2011-6-17 10:00
Virginity here is a side issue. Sexual assault is just another kind of physical assault, does not matter if the victim is virgin or prostitute, saint or sinner, man or woman - this is an attempt to ...

If you are a guy, that ll  be fine to fight back if anyone wants to rape you.  what about a girl? what's the oddof winning it ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-17 16:05:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by maxplus at 2011-6-17 10:00
Virginity here is a side issue. Sexual assault is just another kind of physical assault, does not matter if the victim is virgin or prostitute, saint or sinner, man or woman - this is an attempt to ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.