Views: 27345|Replies: 52

Virginity or life, which values more? [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-6-15 16:18:27 |Display all floors
Yao Jiaxin is dead. Maybe there were people who sympathized with him. But people wouldn't show any sympathy to this guy(whose surname is Xie) if he got a death penalty. He was brought to the intermediate People's Court in Xiangyang city on June 10. Compared to Yao Jiaxin, this guy is far more merciless and brutal.

Details were revealed in the trial:

On Jan 26, 2011, the 19-year- old security guard of a property management company, Xie, sneaked into an old building to steal some money for the up-coming Chinese Spring Festival. At about 10 o'clock, When he got on the 5th floor, he fould a burglarproof door unlocked, so he peeked in and fould a girl in her pajama alone playing her cellphone in the bed. The evil thought  aroused at once.

After confirming that there was nobody else in the apartment, he broke in and threw himself on the girl, with his hands strangling on her throat. Facing the strong resistence, as the girl was crying for HELP hysterically, he grabbed a cushion in panic , covered her face , took out a knife out of his pocket and stabbed a few times on her neck.

Later he dragged her onto the floor from the bed and bashed her head hard on the floor. Then he stabbed crazily in her abdomen until she stopped struggling. When he got up and was about to leave, he found her breathing slightly, being afraid that she would wake up and report to the police, he became frenzied and gave her a few more stabs in her throat.

As it is confirmed by the forensic identification, the girl got stabbed for 110 times, 40 of which were as deep as in abdominal cavity.

After commiting crime, he washed up and returned to his office.

According to the court, the victim is a graduate student in a famous univercity who just returned home for the Spring Festival days ago.

How brutal and despicable a man can be. The tragedy is sympthetic. A 25-year old graduate student would be having a bright future. However, a life withered when as violent rape was encountered by deadly resistence. Maybe her life would have been saved if she hadn't fought back.  

As the Sexology  Professor Peng Xiaohui put it in a lecture to all students in Central China Normal University, "A girl should offer a condemn proactively when she was being threathened by sexual assault " This at once caused a lot of contraversies among the public.

Under such circumstances, what should be valued more, life or virginity? It's a big question for Chinese women to ponder over.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-15 16:22:21 |Display all floors
pic
8153-virginity-quote-life-dies.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-15 21:17:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by DSseeing at 2011-6-15 16:22
pic

:lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-15 23:58:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by DSseeing at 2011-6-15 16:18
Yao Jiaxin is dead. Maybe there were people who sympathized with him. But people wouldn't show any sympathy to this guy(whose surname is Xie) if he got a death penalty. He was brought to the interm ...

a cruel event indeed.

Who Am I ?
------------------------------------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-16 11:20:33 |Display all floors
Although I am a traditional girl, in my opinion, the girl should have saved her life but not fought against such a cruel ugly guy at the dangerous monment.  And then called the police and told the detail. Let the guy be punished by law.  
Yet such a virginity girl, with the pure and clean soul , she could not accept the violation and could only fought back at once. It is really sympathetic. May the girl peace in the heaven.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-16 11:54:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yukeealice at 2011-6-16 11:20
Although I am a traditional girl, in my opinion, the girl should have saved her life but not fought against such a cruel ugly guy at the dangerous monment.  And then called the police and told the  ...

Actually, my girlfriend said the same thing yesterday. She said "Just give whatever he wants, you never know how crazy he can be. Life values more than anything, if it's gone, everything means nothing"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-16 11:55:04 |Display all floors
This incident reminds of my high school classmate, a girl, who was a little boyish, and always ready to fight again the bullies. Personally, I liked her, because she can be your good friend who always stands up for you. But she transfered to another school after she smashed a chair on a shcool master's head. She's direct and a little violent, though.

Anyway, I hate to say this, but her bravery and belligerence killed her two years ago. I heard from another friend of mine: One day, she and her girl friend were walking on the bridge over Song Hua river which is near Harbin city, Heilongjiang Province. It was a quiet.dawn in a late Autumn day. Suddenly, they were stopped by two guys, one of them was holding a knife ,  yelling to them" give us all your money and your cellphones", Unwilling to do that, my classmate started arguing with one of them, so the guy got really mad, and punched her, but she fought back. There's no way that she could win this. I was so sad to hear that she got stabbed severely and got kicked over the bridge and drawned to death. Her body was found the next day.

The robbers have been brought to justice ,  the one who killed her got a death sentence.

[ Last edited by DSseeing at 2011-6-16 11:57 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.