Author: greatlady

why most of the Chinese gals are so skinny?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-6-15 17:03:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kiki1971 at 2011-6-15 16:22
Not all women are chasing to be skinny,some do everything to gain some weight,it's in the dna.
I read somewhere that fat women are being discriminated and aren't treated as nice like skinny wo ...

true. my mom's been trying to gain weight for years and years while i've been trying to reduce mine the point is that we keep health as number 1 priority. and coming in close after that is moral which includes what you have mentioned: elegance.

anyway, going back to the original questions, i've been asking myself the same questions too: how could chinese girls keep their bodies slim considering that the food portion here is quite large. i could only think of this as an answer: coz the culture of eating junk food had not really caught up with the chinese culture, basically people still have relatively healthier eating habit than westerners :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-15 17:10:27 |Display all floors

in order to purpose the beauty image

CHINESE girl keep silm will make more beauty  i love this tone

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-15 17:26:39 |Display all floors
Chinese girls are generally skinny, but in my ten years here, I've noticed that obesity is now becoming an issue here too. Those over 35 are rarely fat, but the younger generation is suffering more and more obesity and acne caused by too much greasy food. With the one child policy and little emperors dictating how many visits to MacDonalds per week, it's only going to get worse!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-15 18:41:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Chegsyboy at 2011-6-15 17:26
Chinese girls are generally skinny, but in my ten years here, I've noticed that obesity is now becoming an issue here too. Those over 35 are rarely fat, but the younger generation is suffering more ...

there are more and more chobby boys and girls.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-15 18:44:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kiki1971 at 2011-6-15 16:22

Not all women are chasing to be skinny,some do everything to gain some weight,it's in the dna.
I read somewhere that fat women are being discriminated and aren't treated as nice like skinny wo ...

good comments kiki.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-15 18:46:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2011-6-15 16:01
Maybe they look skinny compared to Westerners, who have a high rate of overweight and obesity

True.  The big advantage with skinny is they can wear anything and look good, th ...

no, also red,blue,light ,yellow.

all are fine.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-15 19:02:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2011-6-15 18:46

no, also red,blue,light ,yellow.

all are fine.

Hey you know that pic CD put up on most popular ?    I want to devour her sexually from the feet up   

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.