Author: greatlady

why most of the Chinese gals are so skinny?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-6-15 01:41:51 |Display all floors
My mates wife is 43 years old and Chinese, she has a body most English women of her age would kill for.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-15 09:45:26 |Display all floors

why most Chinese girls are so skinny?

at my surroundings,Lots of girls are so skinny,but they are not satisfied with themselves,go on skinny.I don't think so skinny like them  is beautiful.I think the view of beauty need to be changed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-15 10:31:12 |Display all floors
It is because many men treat  skinny girls as beautiful.  Although some girls really want to put on their weight, they just can't . They are born to be skinny ones, though they eat as much as they can.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-15 10:31:57 |Display all floors
it is totally refers to the definition of beauty. chasing skinny figure is funny:No 1,if you'are fat girl,then just wanna lose weight to become more healthy,that's encouraging behavior.but just for beauty to go far ,ummmm..that would be another story.

anyway,most important for ppl,men &women,beauty lies in the innerside  instead of  fake beautiful appearance.

skinny or fat figure,health comes first

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-15 12:44:51 |Display all floors

YEAH

helen CRI, the piont of u , is very awesome, i agree with u . No matter  what the apperance of the girl, the most important thing is who u want tobe. Innerside   beauty  is first!!   what about u ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-15 14:29:47 |Display all floors
Too skinny is nasty, but there's a fine line between curvy and overweight.

Try to keep a healthy BMI - that's most important. Around 20 is ideal.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-15 15:15:42 |Display all floors
all women are chasing to be skinny figure no matter what they look like and leaving alone their health.  maybe they think having a skinny figure can make them feel good and confident or just attract men's eyes. i think it is stupid. because health is the first and beauty depends on your mind, what is in your heart and how do u behaviour in your life

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.