Author: greatlady

why most of the Chinese gals are so skinny?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-15 07:46:25 |Display all floors
annflyhigh Post time: 2011-6-14 21:55
agree...then again, mostly it's up to Chinese guys to define "elegant".

bs

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-15 11:34:23 |Display all floors
Sorry, i might be mistaken, but, i recall once i accompany my wife to her nutritionist doctor. The doctor explains that body weight increase is mostly caused by carbo. Meat has a small portion of cause and does become one of the causes for fatty acid in blood which usually leads to heart and liver disease.

So i guess most of the people in US particularly, get fat because of bread and potatoes. But to think again, china has rice for its source of carbo... so.... in the end, over eating is the devil

Anyway, i would choose japan as the country with most slim women. Their diet is very good for health. But something is wrong with their teeth..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-22 13:19:42 |Display all floors
Sh1zuk4 Post time: 2012-3-15 11:34
Sorry, i might be mistaken, but, i recall once i accompany my wife to her nutritionist doctor. The d ...

Japanese are too short.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-30 11:45:47 |Display all floors
coz forms of pret-a-porter in china becomes more and more tight, so chinese gals have to become more and more skinny to suit them, lol.
Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-31 13:30:44 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-1-12 06:26
Why are white girls and black girls so fat?
Why do so many white girls have cellulite all over their ...

diet, if you visit McQuackers, you will find fat Chinese girls, usually sitting alone eating multiple hamburgers, fries, and drinking Choka-Droola
Life is mostly froth and bubble, but two things stand like stone. Kindness in anothers trouble, and .courage in your own. Annon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-2 10:03:39 |Display all floors
warrigal Post time: 2012-3-31 13:30
diet, if you visit McQuackers, you will find fat Chinese girls, usually sitting alone eating multi ...

I do not find Chinese girls very skinny, at least in Beijing. It is because they do not move, and eat a lot of unhealthy munchies.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.