Author: cossack

US man suspected of raping adopted Russian daughter [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-20 21:29:18 |Display all floors
nebula1 Post time: 2011-6-27 09:00
Is that why the US has such a huge stockpile of nuclear weapons?

yes...they are getting more and more of nuclear...each aiming on every country around the world...
once U.S. technologically very very advanced and can assured no retaliation capable from others...thats when the nuclear came to use...
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-20 21:44:36 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2013-2-20 21:29
yes...they are getting more and more of nuclear...each aiming on every country around the world... ...

Obama has reduced our nuclear weapons and has made international efforts in nuclear arms reduction.

==========================================================

Barack Obama is the first president to make nuclear disarmament a centerpiece of American defense policy. In April 2009, he made a speech in Prague laying out a vision of an eventual dismantling of all nuclear weapons. In April 2010 in Prague, Mr. Obama and Dmitiri A. Medvedev, Russia’s former president and current prime minister, signed the Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty, an agreement to pare down both countries’ nuclear arsenals.

The treaty, known as New Start, was given final approval by the Senate in December 2010. The pact bars each side from deploying more than 1,550 strategic nuclear warheads or 700 launchers starting seven years after final ratification. Perhaps just as significantly, it would establish a new inspection and monitoring regime to replace the longstanding program that lapsed in 2009 with the expiration of the first Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty of 1991, or Start.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-20 21:48:27 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2013-2-20 21:44
Obama has reduced our nuclear weapons and has made international efforts in nuclear arms reduction ...

hmm...i dont think so...
U.S. got many enemies...and i doubt U.S. will disarm their nuclears~
up till now...U.S. nuclears are alot more than whole world nuclears combined~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-20 21:54:19 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2013-2-20 21:48
hmm...i dont think so...
U.S. got many enemies...and i doubt U.S. will disarm their nuclears~
up t ...

Actually we have.  Both the US and Russia.  We've been getting rid of our old nuclear weapons for the last 20 years.  At some point, they become a liability.

Obama is a different kind of US president.  You are still stuck in the Bush years.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-20 22:12:11 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2013-2-20 21:54
Actually we have.  Both the US and Russia.  We've been getting rid of our old nuclear weapons for  ...

really hope so...
so i can go U.S. and date u~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-20 22:32:26 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2013-2-20 22:12
really hope so...
so i can go U.S. and date u~

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.