Author: greatlady

Child labor,how many do you have in your country? [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2011-6-18 00:49:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2011-6-13 13:16
i see them shinning the shoes underground,trainstation,markets;I saw them sell flowers for the ppls whom eatingoutside along the streets, or they become singers for entertainer of the dinner's tabl ...

I knew if you mention CHILDREN in a thread title. Kbay would get involved

Stinking perv

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-21 09:43:02 |Display all floors
Children are nasty.

They should all have their tongues cut out and be forced to clean the streets 20 hours per day.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-6-21 12:42:55 |Display all floors
Many US team worked in our country and critisize the child labour.While interviewing the children age 14 ,he said "give me the amount I am earning for my family so that I may go to school.If not we will be hungry as my mothers income is not sufficient for  two times meal"

The US theoritical team stunned and advise a minimum light work may be recommended.

This is the real picture.What our small effort can be useful for them????????

Thanks GL for taking responsibility of 10.Many organistion will help you to make it 1000.Hope your success.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-21 20:36:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by aziz at 2011-6-21 12:42
Many US team worked in our country and critisize the child labour.While interviewing the children age 14 ,he said "give me the amount I am earning for my family so that I may go to school.If n ...

I was working at 14 - at least in the summers.  I started working at 12 at a farm nearby.  I think our labor laws are different when it comes to farming.  It wasn't all out of financial need.  My father died and my mother worked long hours.  She felt better if we were working than staying at home with no adults around.  

I think the problem is the exploitation and forced labor that is the real problem.  I worked many hours, but I was treated well and could walk off at any time to go home if necessary.  But not everyone has it so fortunate.  Children should not be made to beg or work under harsh conditions of a factory.  I do believe that.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-6-22 00:47:46 |Display all floors
Nothing surprise while family members helping their way out to arrange for food from their own land.It also happens here.But the child job in a risky and unhealthy atomsphere,force labour should be discussed.

Now our people are much aware than before.They inform the task force if found a force labour been occured.
Many of this child dont know what is risk?They get 75 cents and a meal at noon are happy.A elder person get4-5 dollar a day which is a large amount to the owner so the owner start hunting for child which is easyly available.

But some of the owner treat them well.Pay handsome bonus before festival.Many of them now youth professional in certain field.Somehow our struggle against force labour must not be stopped.
The shortages of labour in the city due to the  excellent production of rice,vegetable in the village side put them back to home rather sleep in the street of the capital.

We share the pain of you and your mom's hardwork at early stage of life.Hope you are happy now.

[ Last edited by aziz at 2011-6-22 11:11 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-22 13:18:17 |Display all floors
Little Emperors need to learn the value of money. A little child labour might accomplish this quickly and harmlessly. None of this pathetic public showing of washing their parents feet or kow-towing for the media circus. Get them delivering newspapers, community gardening, giving care to the elderly etc as part of their education instead of learning useless communist party history and confucianism.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-22 16:34:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Chegsyboy at 2011-6-22 13:18
Little Emperors need to learn the value of money. A little child labour might accomplish this quickly and harmlessly. None of this pathetic public showing of washing their parents feet or kow-towin ...

Right, it is a good point,
on the other hand, in developed environments it is possible to draw a barrier here between those jobbs and actual child exploitation, and to enforce this and not let it cross this barrier,

in poor countries this is a bit more tricky and thus part time jobs of minors are another story.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.