Author: greatlady

Child labor,how many do you have in your country? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-6-14 11:24:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by DSseeing at 2011-6-13 15:05
I don't know any child labor, but I 've seen some children begging on the streets. I felt so bad for them. It's an age when other children are playiing happily. I even saw a 6-year looking boy, beg ...

How to face our reality?

sigh.

those children were forced to beg money so they have a place to eat and to sleep.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-14 11:26:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by LCSULLA at 2011-6-13 15:19

I hope china keeps developing and does so into the right direction,
and then someday these savages all ended up in Jail,

there are many factories used child labor force due to the cheap pay.

you just need to pay a child labor likely 400 RMB around per month if the adult earned 800.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-14 16:45:19 |Display all floors
All children should be made to work. Sponging, ungrateful little tossers. Get 'em down the mines and up those chimneys as soon as they can walk.

Bring back family values, where every member contributes!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-16 08:19:16 |Display all floors
A thing that must be saisd about the children work: it is unacceptable because it steal the right of children to going to school and study. In rich cities of east China, children go to school and after that go to private school. In some poor village(center china) : children going to school and working part time.. (in school or outside).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-16 15:40:22 |Display all floors
Maybe if we all stopped having so many unloved children, usually weak in the brain because of some drunken fukc or unwanted and unloved, then the world will be a better place.

Less people, more oxygen.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-16 23:23:54 |Display all floors
I don't see child labor.  There is probably some going on somewhere but there are so many laws against it - it couldn't last for long I wouldn't think.  I think there are different rules for farm work.  You don't need a work permit if you are a minor to work at a farm.  Our whole school system was built around farmers and the need for the children to contribute to the farm.  Maybe one day we will change this outdated system and adopt a school schedule that is year-round.

Its very sad to hear of the children being forced to beg.  My heart goes out to them.  Do what you can to get some law enforcement to handle this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-17 17:09:24 |Display all floors
When I see a child begging I don't give money because then I feel like I'm supporting this to happen,but I buy him food and something to drink.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.