Author: greatlady

how to become a muscle girl,any suggestions? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-6-3 21:20:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by red car at 2011-6-3 00:35
weight lifting creates muscles .Anyway women with muscles are disgusting ,even men

there is one woman who showed in China Got Talented Show,even she is likely middle-aged ,still she got strong muscle.for me is amazing.

[ Last edited by greatlady at 2011-6-3 09:26 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-3 21:21:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sparklark at 2011-6-3 15:12
Keep exercising and watch your diet, that's the only way I know of. Muscles are sexy, as long as you keep them in proportion, better not turn yourself into another Sigourney Weaver.

I am trying working on it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-3 21:23:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kbay at 2011-6-3 16:57

Vigorous erotic exercise with me Kbay; in the comfort of my Imperial bed.

Oh my darling, I will make you sweat...... dripping from your forehead to your pu%%%   

For me,the gay is weirdo.normally I ignore them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-3 21:25:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Taro_Katashi at 2011-6-3 19:01

:)

This sound a very exciting game.

Can I play too?
I will help hold her hands down while you making her sweat.
Then we change places, ok?

I will pay for the sushi afterwards.

yeah,you and kgay can make a nice couple together to practice.  

don't need to speak out how sick you guys are 'cause we've already got noticed and informed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-5 07:39:51 |Display all floors
and? Did you become a muscle girl?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-5 11:42:07 |Display all floors
This post was edited by davidian at 2012-5-5 11:43

What sort of muscles would you like? Tone or ripped? In any case for bigger muscles, lifting weights is the only way. For women aerobics and light weightlifting will help you tone up your muscles, also taking protein powder might help. As usual shaping up your muscles involve heavy lifting, the heavier your weight the more swole your muscles get, it's about pushing your strength to the limit, and causing tears inside your biceps, triceps, abdominal and thigh muscles and so on, and when you recuperate from this period of stress and the damaged muscles heals itself your muscles become bigger and stronger. If you are after the tone look, don't overdo on weightlifting, you might regret it.  You know - disproportionate arms and so on. If you need any more specific advice feel free to ask.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-5 23:17:16 |Display all floors
i think muscle is need for every girl or boy
but if you profession is not buildingbody ,too much muscle will influence impression infront on people .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.