Views: 10324|Replies: 26

China the victim [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-5-30 18:40:28 |Display all floors
First the British forced us to buy opium with gunboats, then the Japanese slaughtered and raped millions of us, then the Indonesians slaughtered and gang raped thousands of us.  When is the time for vengeance?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-31 08:36:48 |Display all floors
The Chinese are not like the Brits, the Japs and the Indons. No vengence necessary, thanks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-31 19:37:13 |Display all floors

re:

Thats exactly the weak buddhist "repay evil with good (Yi Duck Po Yuen)" mentality that got China so weak since Tang dynasty.  I would say repay evil by with the crushing them

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-31 19:46:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kbay at 2011-5-31 05:12 PM
Their 'Kingdom of Heaven' will be ours!.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-1 13:32:38 |Display all floors

re:

Those American Indians and Australian Aborigines were exterminated to close extinctions because they were too weak to fight back.

Know yourself, Know your enemy, win 100 wars.

Having said that I think that the English people have in fact let Chinese live amongst them  in Australia, USA, Canada in peace and treated equally for the last 30 years.   

The Indonesians however attempted a cultural geno cide and sporadic attacks on Chinese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-1 17:46:22 |Display all floors
China will always be a "vicitim" in Chinese minds until China stops thinking that way. This is not up to the world, it's up to China to change it's mindset. Y'hear!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-1 17:48:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xuerengui at 2011-6-1 13:32
Those American Indians and Australian Aborigines were exterminated to close extinctions because they were too weak to fight back.

Know yourself, Know your enemy, win 100 wars.

Having said tha ...

Oh, and which war, if any, did China win in the past century? Don't give me Korea etc....you lot were slaughtered (and no, I don't rejoice in this) in that one! Did you win WW2 on your own.....nope! Pray tell!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.