Author: vivian0102

Would you mind if your wife earns more than you do? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-6-14 11:10:40 |Display all floors
in  tranditional china,men support the family,and now double incomes becomes very popular, for
us to admit the reality that women ear more than us need time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-18 05:53:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by uattack at 14-6-2011 03:10
in  tranditional china,men support the family,and now double incomes becomes very popular, for
us to admit the reality that women ear more than us need time.

And time you shall have, lets say till the end of the today as men know the truth living with it should not  be too hard for any guy who has an adult attitude on life, I don't understand why any person would not be plain delighted with the one they love earning every penny/Yuan they can - if they are happy then both should be happy,
if its jealousy - that's plain childish, if its feeling inadequate - that's childish too.

Can't accept the 'need time' bit sorry!

:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-18 12:18:48 |Display all floors
I will not let my wife work when we get married. she will take care the house,cars, bank accounts and future babies.

Good men will give his partners  a good and stable life.

Who Am I ?
------------------------------------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-18 12:19:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by willianwill at 2011-6-18 12:18
I will not let my wife work when we get married. she will take care the house,cars, bank accounts and future babies.

I mean she dosn't need to worry about the financial situation.
Who Am I ?
------------------------------------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-20 15:40:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by willianwill at 18-6-2011 04:18

Ah a perfect example of childish -  self centred to the extreme so much so that one person thinks they have the right to dictate to their partner what they can and cannot do.
How about let her do whatever she likes including build a career of her dreams and fulfil her inner aspirations the way she sees fit including earn more money, how about being a worthy husband and being grateful for having a wonderful person with you and helping her with HER ideas??
Get a domestic helper NOT a wife - He/she can look after the house and an accountant will do your accounts.
Maybe a better way?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2011-6-24 14:45:21 |Display all floors
My wife earns 4 times more than me, so what, she is still a great cook and house keeper.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-24 23:12:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dusty1 at 24-6-2011 06:45
My wife earns 4 times more than me, so what, she is still a great cook and house keeper.

You are a lucky man!

:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.