Views: 46852|Replies: 91

Do Chinese men like foreign women? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-5-26 04:55:53 |Display all floors
Hullo ^_^ I am a foreigner coming to China in a few weeks. I keep seeing all kinds of articles about Chinese women and laowai and gross old laowai with hot Chinese girls but hardly anything about foreign girls and Chinese guys. Then when I do see something on the subject it is always about white (mostly) or black (sometimes) women but never about other races. I am mixed race hispanic (white mom, hispanic dad) and never see anything about hispanic women. Do we just not date Chinese guys? Or are we too dark skinned but not exotic enough for you hot Chinese guys? ;p lol I want to meet a cute, interesting Chinese guy to hang out with in China. What do you think my chances are?

I'd add my picture but I cant figure out how to lol so you'll just have to guess what I look like ;p

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-5-26 10:47:30 |Display all floors
Are you coming to Beijing? I can set you up with a lot of  cu te Chinese guys

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-26 10:48:20 |Display all floors
But can you upload some of your cute pictures first?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-26 10:48:45 |Display all floors
pic
FBF.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-26 17:30:59 |Display all floors

Now the facts......

Originally posted by seneca at 2011-5-26 16:25
You sound as though you were coming to China to enjoy a series of one-night stands.
Sorry - no offence meant but you are coming here with some pretty outlandish projects on your mind. Chinese usu ...

As a foreigner living in China for sometime I can tell you some truths.

My first point is that Chinese men are just as likely to have one night stands as westerners. Infidelity amongst men in China is very high and it is very common if not expected that a guy cheat one his wife within the relationship. This is not just the word of a foreigner, many Chinese will tell you the same thing.

Second point is the amount of KTV and massage parlours in China. These places are thriving with guys. And I can tell you most of these guys are not single either.

Third point is that you are telling me if you go to Shanghai, Beijing or Guangzhou that one night stands do not exist. Well the answer to this is, Does a beach have sand?

I think the only point is, is that many Chinese guys having the opportunity would like to experience with foreigners, however most Chinese guys are maybe shy to approach foreigners or because of the language barriers. But I do believe if they had the opportunity most men would.

Most men are as faithful as their opinions.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-26 20:45:07 |Display all floors

woah there nelly

Originally posted by seneca at 2011-5-26 16:25
You sound as though you were coming to China to enjoy a series of one-night stands.
Sorry - no offence meant but you are coming here with some pretty outlandish projects on your mind. Chinese usu ...

O_O I think you misunderstand me. I mean, I want actual friends not sex-friends (friends with benefits). Romance takes time to develop and really (for me) has nothing to do with race. I asked because I am curious and also because my friends are teasing me that I will go to China but end up with the whitest white boy in the world My only project in China is to have fun, explore and meet new people while learning a new language.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-26 20:49:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by truthbetold1 at 2011-5-26 17:30

Most men are as faithful as thier opinions

What do you mean?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.