Author: ritana

Why so many ads about dating Chinese girls here? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-5-31 20:19:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Ghosty at 2011-5-30 11:17

Can you share some of your stories?
What i only read about you is loneliness, boring life, cantone fair and now the ads
ahhh, also you are looking for 'someone" coz you feel lonely  ...

Bf searching is best accomplished by being out where people are.  You can't catch any fish if you don't have your fish hook in the water.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-31 23:40:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Ghosty at 2011-5-31 00:17

Can you share some of your stories?
What i only read about you is loneliness, boring life, cantone fair and now the ads
ahhh, also you are looking for 'someone" coz you feel lonely  ...

No,I didnt post that here.If I post it here,will other people think this is kind of another ads abot Rita⊙⊙?I dont want to let people has such thinking.It id better to find somrone has most in common.But I likr people who is 5 years around older than me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-31 23:42:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wayves at 2011-5-30 10:08

I've learned lots of things at CD.  I've made several good friends here and even met a few.    I think a lot of other posters feel the same way.  :)

How could you meet them?Causr most of people here are from Chia while someother from different countries.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-31 23:44:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wayves at 2011-5-31 20:19

Bf searching is best accomplished by being out where people are.  You can't catch any fish if you don't have your fish hook in the water.  

Right.I need to meet lots of people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-1 20:10:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ritana at 2011-5-31 10:42

How could you meet them?Causr most of people here are from Chia while someother from different countries.

Easy! I've met some posters while they were visiting the U.S. or who live here, and I've met some when I've been in China. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-1 20:27:32 |Display all floors

easy,

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-1 21:46:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wayves at 2011-6-1 20:10

Easy! I've met some posters while they were visiting the U.S. or who live here, and I've met some when I've been in China. :)

Right.Hahaha,I didnt realise this

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.