Author: davethebrave

I am engaged with an angel   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-29 16:14:37 |Display all floors
davethebrave Post time: 2014-4-23 22:22
Actually I am in China. I took an holiday and with my family, we came back in Henan to meet our rela ...

What a nice family.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-30 11:56:04 |Display all floors
chinalionfish Post time: 2014-4-29 09:14
What a nice family.

谢谢 !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-30 13:49:08 |Display all floors
anyway,good luck
Il heurt de jouer avec le ciel .

follow your heart, touch your dream ,be yourself .dude !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-1 11:19:44 |Display all floors
Smaug Post time: 2014-4-27 04:37
davethebrave: Thanks for following up on this, three years after you posted originally. It is refres ...

Dear Smaug, I am very happy you are about to start this incredible life experience !! I wish you all the best !!!!
C.D. was my starting point in China. Here I have found my first friends I still keep in touch with.
I am sorry for updating so late but all ( I mean all ) my time goes to my family.
Now I felt to take a few minutes to share my feelings with you all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-3 12:28:16 |Display all floors
264858952_n.jpg

About burocracy...
It was so difficult to obtain a simple tourist Visa for Italy... they deny us visas 2 times.... the first time the story ended up in the worst way.... the second time me and my fiance, now my wife, we were determined to pursue our dream. When we failed the visa she was crying... I told her " I am coming to marry you!". We choose to easily marry in China. I leaved Italy with a non-married certificate obtained from the Chinese embassy. We went in Zhengzhou prefecture and we got married in about 15 minutes. With our red books we got the translated valid documents for my embassy and in 3 days we got our Family Visas.
If someone is interested I can post a detailed procedure and also everyone else can share is own experience about...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-4 13:50:20 |Display all floors
davethebrave Post time: 2014-4-23 21:36
Is that Cassandra Syndrome ?  I deeply trust in my wife, there is love and mutual respect. She com ...

Best wishes to your family forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-4 14:33:34 |Display all floors
Inspiring and touching i wish i had gotten your chance .pls try your best to Keep your momentum of love for this girl forever since change may come on your way one day .remember to keep your vows of love for her in trying times as you have written .
Its raining in Gz now just indoors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.